You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Poverty in the UK

Bjornebye

53 minutes ago, 1892-LFCWasBorn said:

Shame she's not leader as she's boss at calling the Tory cunts out and not afraid to say what most are thinking.

I think she's great. An actual human being. 

18 minutes ago, Remmie said:

I've seen this be a big story on the BBC now. Frustratingly though there is no mention of the ceo having tory friends and being a donor

That winds me right fucking up. It's a massive part of the whole scandal the cunts. 

4 minutes ago, AngryofTuebrook said:

W7kXp40G_x96.jpg

Replying to
Well it was previously spent on £30 of booze or drugs which is sadly why a change was needed.The ones that abused it ruined it for the rest

X4u-D3lB_x96.jpg

Replying to and
Everyone cares about hungry children. But it raises some other questions when you see some parents in Nike trainers & expensive sportswear complaining they can't afford to feed their kids...

14 hours ago, Section_31 said:

It's just a rotten culture. Whether it's a credit crisis, pandemic or economic and social fallout someone will make money from it and they'll be enabled to. There'll be countless people licking their lips at the thought of all the repossessed homes and businesses about to flood the market too. A spiritually and morally bankrupt nation.

Typical poms, claiming everything.

Cuntery is global mate. The asteroid can't come soon enough.

7 hours ago, Anubis said:

W7kXp40G_x96.jpg

Replying to
Well it was previously spent on £30 of booze or drugs which is sadly why a change was needed.The ones that abused it ruined it for the rest

X4u-D3lB_x96.jpg

Replying to and
Everyone cares about hungry children. But it raises some other questions when you see some parents in Nike trainers & expensive sportswear complaining they can't afford to feed their kids...

Fuck me, do they want them walking round in rags with begging bowls?

1 hour ago, Paulie Dangerously said:

You know what's in my head rent free at the minute? The individually packaged butter. 

"Don't you dare use too much butter on your out of date bread you fucking pauper!" 

It's the fact they've paid someone (obviously a pittance) to cut various items like tomatoes in half that boggles me.

Edit..

Its okay to steal millions, its okay to forewarn chums and save them £45 million on taxes but fuck me don't you dare use tax payers money to help you when your struggling if you have a pair of Nike.

Working class have been demonised so much, fucking channel five with its endless benefit scrounger programmes and the daily mail and Sun. 

• Upvote 2

10 hours ago, Anubis said:

W7kXp40G_x96.jpg

Replying to

X4u-D3lB_x96.jpg

Replying to and

"Are there no prisons?  And the Union workhouses?  Are they still in operation?"

14 minutes ago, Rico1304 said:

I’ve heard “if you give them money they’ll spend it on booze and fags”. Even if 1% do that, giving the other 99% £5 worth of food seems like a stupid solution to the problem.  

It's not just booze and fags its the crack dens and brothels these parents are visiting on the way home from primary school that boils my blood. 

https://inews.co.uk/news/politics/ben-bradley-selaine-saxby-free-school-meals-marcus-rashford-736757

17 minutes ago, Rico1304 said:

I’ve heard “if you give them money they’ll spend it on booze and fags”. Even if 1% do that, giving the other 99% £5 worth of food seems like a stupid solution to the problem.  

Also...

The £30 vouchers couldn't be exchanged for any age-restricted products. 

(I'm not aware of any drug dealers saying "That'll do nicely" with an American-Express-ad smile, if someone offersthem food vouchers instead of cash.)

10 minutes ago, Bobby Hundreds said:

Its okay to steal millions, its okay to forewarn chums and save them £45 million on taxes but fuck me don't you dare use tax payers money to help you when your struggling if you have a pair of Nike.

Working class have been demonised so much, fucking channel five with its endless benefit scrounger programmes and the daily mail and Sun. 

And working class people lap it up; that's what absolutely infuriates me more than anything.  People turn a blind eye to how they themselves are being fucked over, provided they can always kick downward.

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, Gnasher said:

It's not just booze and fags its the crack dens and brothels these parents are visiting on the way home from primary school that boils my blood. 

https://inews.co.uk/news/politics/ben-bradley-selaine-saxby-free-school-meals-marcus-rashford-736757

Christ, what a cunt!

In a statement on Twitter the MP wrote: “The portrayal of my recent comments on social media, out of context, does not accurately convey my views – I of course deeply regret any offence which may have been caused.

“I am proud that we live in a community where local businesses are keen to help others and it is this widespread community spirit that has got us through the first wave of the pandemic.

“The recent behaviour from a small but hostile element toward myself, my office staff and on social media has become aggressive and personally abusive, and we have been inundated with emails of an abhorrent nature.

“My door is always open, however I will not work with personal attacks and threatening behaviour towards myself and my team.”

Ben Bradley, You'd happily starve kids and accuse most of the poor as living in crack dens and brothels and act indignant when people think you're a fucking huge one? Slithering Tory Cunt.