You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

FA Cup draw

suzy

36 minutes ago, DaveT said:

Anyone ever managed to get tickets for a game, having been placed on the waitlist? And if so, what number in the queue?

Not me personally but i believe fa semi final this year may have gone as far down waiting list as 2000 odd.....

Not 100% sure on that but think i heard that.

35 minutes ago, Kevin D said:

Same ticket, in the same seat, against the same opponent and the price goes up £70.

Very reasonable.

We are in block next to where was for milk cup final....£56 for that - £70 for this.

Seats had for fa semi were £65...same for final are £115.

Thieving bastards.

4 hours ago, an tha said:

Not me personally but i believe fa semi final this year may have gone as far down waiting list as 2000 odd.....

Cheers. I won’t give up hope just yet.

I’m trying to be philosophical about the final, but it’s still very raw.

Being in supporters clubs most of my whole match going life, although I’ve been everywhere with us, none of it has been in my own name until the last couple of seasons.

If I don’t get to this, it’ll be the first final Dad & I will have missed since our first, Sunderland in 1992 - just working it out, that’s 18 finals, of which 11 were wins.

I know very few people will have had a great run like that, we’re likely to be Ok for Paris (I could potentially do a swap!) and I’m incredibly, incredibly lucky but it still stings. 

I know a few people are still on the case for Dad and I but I’m trying not trying not to get my hopes up. I’ve accepted I’m unlikely to be going, if anything pops up, I’ll be delighted.

6 hours ago, DaveT said:

Cheers. I won’t give up hope just yet.

I read this elsewhere a bit earlier... 

1304 tickets left (although some people may not have bought theirs yet)- that corresponds to around 820 positions on the waiting list. Will probably drop to 1000 (due to most tickets being £115), but 1483 is a stretch (wouldn't rule it out though).

11 hours ago, an tha said:

12 hours ago, DaveT said:

Anyone ever managed to get tickets for a game, having been placed on the waitlist? And if so, what number in the queue?

As @an tha said, it went really low last time, I think someone told me they were beyond 3000. But we got loads back off returned sponsor tickets. Doubt the final will be the same. 

9 hours ago, an tha said:

We are in block next to where was for milk cup final....£56 for that - £70 for this.

Seats had for fa semi were £65...same for final are £115.

Thieving bastards.

Yep, I'm in the same black as the semi, same price difference as yours. What a fucking rip off. I was expecting about 85 quid. 

1 hour ago, an tha said:

I read this elsewhere a bit earlier... 

1304 tickets left (although some people may not have bought theirs yet)- that corresponds to around 820 positions on the waiting list. Will probably drop to 1000 (due to most tickets being £115), but 1483 is a stretch (wouldn't rule it out though).

Cheers. I’m 1410! Another anxious wait on Tuesday afternoon.

10 hours ago, Scott_M said:

I’m trying to be philosophical about the final, but it’s still very raw.

Being in supporters clubs most of my whole match going life, although I’ve been everywhere with us, none of it has been in my own name until the last couple of seasons.

If I don’t get to this, it’ll be the first final Dad & I will have missed since our first, Sunderland in 1992 - just working it out, that’s 18 finals, of which 11 were wins.

I know very few people will have had a great run like that, we’re likely to be Ok for Paris (I could potentially do a swap!) and I’m incredibly, incredibly lucky but it still stings. 

I know a few people are still on the case for Dad and I but I’m trying not trying not to get my hopes up. I’ve accepted I’m unlikely to be going, if anything pops up, I’ll be delighted.

Are you part of Leeds supporters club Scott?

2 hours ago, Colt Seavers said:

Are you part of Leeds supporters club Scott?

No, I was with Harrogate. Dad & I had a big falling out with them about Kiev so left. We’d gotten ST’s in our own name by then and our group of friends keep us going on the aways, just hoping something will come up over the next week or so.

Next sale is tomorrow....

• SEASON TICKET HOLDERS AND OFFICIAL MEMBERS Waiting list 1 to 437 can purchase 700 available tickets. There are a number of group applications which has been factored into the number of supporters we have communicated to on the waiting list.

Buy online from 8.15am until 1pm, Thursday May 5.