You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

FA Cup draw

suzy

2 hours ago, Scott_M said:

I can’t agree if somebody who commits to a ST and the ACS, this season costing >£800 should be treated the same as a member who potentially has only been to 3 games costing <£100.

All depends what side of the fence you sit on. I’m obviously on the ST side, I fully appreciate, what I assume to be, your membership position as well. 

I would say, the way LFC allocate tickets in general is bollocks. I’ve been allocated a Benfica A ticket through a friend and absolutely no questions asked from the club. 

The system is fundamentally broken and I’ll admit, I’ve never been able to get on the away ladder, I’m super lucky to have a good network of friends and we’ve all taken advantage of the situation (ie get a ticket, they keep the credit). 

I’ve not been to a FA Cup game this season, I’ve distributed them all but still qualified for the ballot. 

Hate the game, not the playa. 

I was on your side until you said 'Super' lucky. You should have your season ticket confiscated for that bollocks.

• Upvote 3

Guess who's going to Wembley, bitches!

Wcth This Guy GIF - Wcth ThisGuy Nathan - Discover & Share GIFs | Where  calls the heart, Guys, Hamilton funny

Couldn't be arsed faffing around with the official coaches, so - in honour of the new discovery of Clem's former identity - I've booked a ticket on a Big Green Coach.

According to Google, the pre-match piss-up venue I've used on my last few visits (Moore Spice) is permanently closed.  Any other recommendations?

• Upvote 2

40 minutes ago, AngryOfTuebrook said:

Guess who's going to Wembley, bitches!

Wcth This Guy GIF - Wcth ThisGuy Nathan - Discover & Share GIFs | Where  calls the heart, Guys, Hamilton funny

Couldn't be arsed faffing around with the official coaches, so - in honour of the new discovery of Clem's former identity - I've booked a ticket on a Big Green Coach.

According to Google, the pre-match piss-up venue I've used on my last few visits (Moore Spice) is permanently closed.  Any other recommendations?

Anywhere except the fucking torch....

Made that mistake at milk cup final.

Too chocker and outside in the garden the robbing bastards were selling cans of stella (the 440ml ones) for £5 a can....there was a 'deal' where it was slightly cheaper by buying 5 (can't remember price now) but still thieving gets.

None of the offies anywhere near ground are allowed to sell ale either.

It's really shite.

2 hours ago, an tha said:

Tickets bought this morning...£65 each - robbing bastards!

Let's hope it is not last day out at Wembley this season.

Ours were £45 each. 18000 in the queue before me and ended up high in 529

2 hours ago, beejay said:

Ours were £45 each. 18000 in the queue before me and ended up high in 529

Was about 10,000 ahead of us and we were logged on at 815 when opened.

Took 45 mins in total.

Ended up in 501 as all bottom had gone by time got in....looks ok though - by halfway line, although looks like is very close to the citeh fans.

42 minutes ago, Kevin D said:

The tickets bought from national express, before today, are now invalid. £1 booking fee is being returned, and the club are now letting people book the free coach on their website. I’m getting the train there and the bus back.

Those coaches aren’t leaving Liverpool until 7.30am. Going on them would be close to my idea of hell.

Our ironical waiting list went down to about 650. We then got an extra 1500 from the FA yesterday, I assume City haven’t sold all theirs.

Apparently Block 520, although assigned to City, is going to be mostly reds. Don’t know how?