Quantcast
Man Utd (H) - Premier League -17/1/21 - 16:30 - Page 21 - FF - Football Forum - The Liverpool Way Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Bjornebye

Man Utd (H) - Premier League -17/1/21 - 16:30

2 minutes ago, Funkasy said:

He had one goal at home that whole season, the last game of the season. He really wasent very good that year, the cl winning year he was very good.

I thinkHis allround play was better including his movement. Now he just looks lazy and unibterested. 

Our general play has been good but we are suffering from a major lull in the final third, doesn't help that Firmino couldn't finish his lunch.

This has taken the exact same pattern that these fixtures usually take when we don’t get the result in them. 

Toothless domination. Why on earth don’t we try a few from distance? It’s not like our tedious approach is producing anything at all. 

Decent perform but not cutting edge. Salah needs to go back on the right. I would love Jota about now. 

Fucking hell, Tierney can't help them enough.  Shaw fouls Shaq - free kick for them.  McShitpants fouls Gini - free kick for them.

Nailed on this prick is giving them a penalty/sending off one of ours/soft free kick in an inviting area today

I'm sick of these cunts the slightest touch and they fall forward. Luke Shaw would need 3 bouncers to kick him out the pub yet Mo breaths on him and he's on his knees more than Julian Clary in Garlands 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Same old same old.  Team letting us have all the ball.  Don't look like scoring cause we can't create jack shite.  Tram looks threatening every half chance cause our best midfielders are in defence. 

The failure to spend on Jan 2nd has handed city 9ur title. 

2 minutes ago, TheDrowningMan said:

I’d be happy enough with a 0-0 from here. I can’t see us scoring so avoiding a sucker punch would represent a good result given their form.

Fuck that. Win or lose. Not another shit draw. We're not top because we keep getting draws.

Have to add a criticism of the way they handled the Gerry Marsden appreciation.

if only there was some song or theme they could have played.... instead they cut the anthem off halfway through and had a minutes applause in an all but empty stadium. 

Shit heads 

First thirty mins was very good, but it's difficult to break down this defence and Bobby made some mistakes. Will need a moment of magic in the second half. The fear is they get us on the counter.

Ref is a fucking cunt, blew twice for offside when had the ball, blew for a marginal office against Sadio when he hasn't done that once for them, made us retake an offside we took on the 18 yard line when the office was a yard further forward and then finally blows 10 seconds early when Thiago is about to play a lovely