You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Man Utd (H) - Premier League -17/1/21 - 16:30

Bjornebye

Would be happy to go into the start of next season with Jota, Mane and 'another' up front TBH. 

Starting to feel like the bad old days where you had talent but no consistency and never knew which version of your best players were gonna show up. You can't carry that for too long, not if you want to be in contention. As I say, we learned that the hard way.

2 minutes ago, Leyton388 said:

Just feels like this teams cycle is coming to an end It desperately needs freshening up but those cunts will sit on their wallets and do fuck all sbout it. 

Yes feels like the front 3 are done jota coming back will help but whole team needs a refresh are FSG willing to do it though

Just now, _______________ said:

Have to add a criticism of the way they handled the Gerry Marsden appreciation.

if only there was some song or theme they could have played.... instead they cut the anthem off halfway through and had a minutes applause in an all but empty stadium. 

Shit heads 

We will get our chance to remember him and Clemence properly mate don't worry. 

• Upvote 1

Excellent half from us, showed who are the better team overall. By some distance as well.

But our finishing and quality in and around their box has been poor. Should’ve had two goals at least from our total dominance. 

Their counter attacks remain a worry, and even more so set pieces. Can see them, and all other teams really, scoring against us from a corner. 

And fuck off to the clueless ref as usual, blowing off the first half as a through ball was in the air. 

• Upvote 1

Clearly the ref is favouring the chunder. Our boys know it. Its on their faces. We need a clear cut chance and moment of brilliance. We’re easily competitive, but not ruthless in the box. Our goal scoring Confidence is sadly, lacking.

STICK IT TO THEM REDMEN

11 minutes ago, RedPaul said:

I hate this f'king rule where the game continues even when the player is clearly offside and is eventually flagged as such. What's the point!?

To give VAR every chance to be the decisive factor and "main attraction" of football these days.

There could be no other possible reason.

• Upvote 1

There'll be a MINIMUM of 1 minute of additional time. Why the fuck did he blow up about 5 seconds early then? 

We've been flat. Again. The full backs aren't impacting the game as much as they do. The front 3, there's something amiss there. 

They just aren't gelling. They're playing like they hate each other. 

We'll come out with a bit more intensity for the first 15 minutes of the second half. If we score then, we'll be sound. If not, we could be in trouble. 

1 minute ago, Section_31 said:

Would be happy to go into the start of next season with Jota, Mane and 'another' up front TBH. 

Starting to feel like the bad old days where you had talent but no consistency and never knew which version of your best players were gonna show up. You can't carry that for too long, not if you want to be in contention. As I say, we learned that the hard way.

Mo probably covers a top centre half and a top attacking player.

Not saying I want it to happen but I've no doubt it would appeal to FSG.

Has Bobby got no laces in his boots because he cant seem to put them through the fucking ball! Fucking give it some wellie will you?

Mo's being crowded out so needs to be decisive and quick in moving the ball. I dont know why we're lofting so many balls into the box when they have taller fucking players there.

Trent needs to stop banging the ball into the first man. Shaq has looked bright, how the fuck was that a foul on Martial?!

Has Sadio done much, not sure?

Gini's slowing the play wanting an extra touch. Thiago looks a bit rusty but has played well. Oh and the rest of you, get your shots on target!

This fucking not putting the flag up for clear offsides is doing my head in. I thought they were told to only not put the flag up if the offside was close not 2 fucking metres or more?

Tierney's a cunt. He's giving us no fouls yet plenty to united.

• Downvote 1

3 minutes ago, Joey8FrogsLegs said:

Excellent half from us, showed who are the better team overall. By some distance as well.

But our finishing and quality in and around their box has been poor. Should’ve had two goals at least from our total dominance. 

Their counter attacks remain a worry, and even more so set pieces. Can see them, and all other teams really, scoring against us from a corner. 

And fuck off to the clueless ref as usual, blowing off the first half as a through ball was in the air. 

That was far from excellent. We've had no clear cut chances and United's plan is to let us have the ball anyway. We've done nothing.

Not go our shooting boots on, again, either miles wide or hit the defender. One shot on target, passed back to GK

Ref has been the usual shite, giving a foul every time one of theirs goes down, plus couldn't wait to blow HT when we potentially had a player running through. 

67% possession yet committed 8 fouls to their 3. 

Also noticed they have gone through Thiago at least 4 times, twice off the ball, one foul given. Hope Klopp mentions this again, irrespective of result. 

Plus, Fred having the cheek to moan to ref about u ttrying to get a player booked. Cunts to a man.

Just too slow and Man Utd playing with everyone behind the ball, I also think Mo has been terrible. 

1 minute ago, diamondjoe said:

Id put taki on for Bobby. 

Can't believe i am writing this but i'd put Origi on for him.

Play him through middle and see if Thiago or Shaq can thread him in...because current way isn't working and Minamino won't change that.

Better team but no cutting edge again. Having Shaq and Thiago at least gives us the option of someone creating, or maybe even taking on a shot from outside the box. Bobby should have at least one, two piss poor efforts. 

United getting a bit more confident as the game went on. Shitting it. 

Just now, Leyton388 said:

Looking forward too seeing the FSG bum boys say how not buying defensive cover in window is the right thing to do as spending in the summer will allow us to go full tilt next season for the title. Fucking mongs.

Literally not a single person has argued that.