You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Man Utd (H) - Premier League -17/1/21 - 16:30

Bjornebye

Never expected Matip to play, when the official website had him front and centre last night I knew he wasn't playing. Expected that team with Jones instead of Shaqiri. Fly into the cunts, Manè and Salah will both score,  who gets the others I'm not sure of.

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, joe_fishfish said:

Top four is not looking dicey. I know it's @TheDrowningMan saying that, but come on. We're better than fucking Chelsea, Spurs, Leicester and Everton.

We are when we have our centre halves in....when we are playing championship (at best) level kids or midfielders in there (weakening that area of park as well) then it is very much touch and go...as league table shows.

11 minutes ago, TheDrowningMan said:

Then I hope he knows something we don’t about the fitness of Van Dijk, because it’s a hell of a gamble to take when our current lack of resources have left top four looking dicey.

Miss out this year and he probably gets one more season to turn it around, which is some pressure when on top of being a far less tempting prospect for top players, it’ll be a sell-to-buy summer on steroids without CL money.

Jurgen's never been a cheque book manager. Of course he knows a lot more than we do about van Dijk's injury and when he'll be back. Id be surprised if he's back before end of April beginning of May.

Lots of people seem to be back to the 'buy anyone' mantra and pissing themselves about rashford's pace. Yeah, his pace is a massive danger. But I just wonder how many available centre backs out there would be able to keep up with him?

• Downvote 1