You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Man Utd (H) - Premier League -17/1/21 - 16:30

Bjornebye

11 hours ago, lebron said:

If Matip is still out, I'd like to see;

-----------Allison------------

Trent-Hendo-Fab-Robbo

---Shaq----Gini-----Thiago---

Salah-----Bobby------Mane

If Matip's back, Hendo takes the 3rd spot in midfield.

You could possibly get away with Hendo as a CB against a team playing with a flat back 10. In that case, he'd spend 80 minutes in midfield anyway. 

Against United? No.

9 hours ago, TheHowieLama said:

When it gets postponed Trumo is going to have to re-do his whole thing.

I like Trumos thing. Takes me back. That one on this thread really did take me back. My first Utd game that. I think that’s the game that cemented Fowler as my all time favourite player. Even the song takes me back. Oh to be a kid again. 

15 minutes ago, magicrat said:

Not too many shouting about how shit Utd are right now. I think with the lay off for over a week and possibly Matip back we will have a decent chance of beating them but unless we take our chances it will end in tears. 

Their midfield and back four are shite. They have a couple of match winners that have got them over the line in tight games. Fucks sake Villa battered them. Phoney pen won it.

We will beat them comfortably. 

14 minutes ago, joe_fishfish said:

If we win this it blows the title race wide open. Lose or draw and we're basically out of it.

If we lose we are out of it? Possible in previous years when City were in their absolute pomp but not this season when all teams are capable of regularly dropping points.

Moot anyway as we will beat them.