You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Cyberpunk 2077

Red Phoenix

• 9 months later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 5 months later...
41 minutes ago, Total Longo said:

I got it when i got my Series X (about 18 months ago) but got stuck in some sort of warehouse raid about 10 hours in and kind of gave up. Having breezed through the Dead Space remake i may well now go back to it 

It was my biggest gaming disappointment when it first came out, a complete cluster fuck but it's now the game we all dreamt about.

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, Elite said:

I got it for £22 on PS store but there's a few hundred hours content now and that's without the DLC. Well worth it. 

Yeah, it might go for under £20 on the steam sale, it's been at £24.95 frequently throughout the year and it's got DLC to flog now.

• 1 month later...

Tried playing this on my PS4 Pro the other day, and while it looked and ran great, I have to say I was really bored. As much as I want to like these games, I just don't have the patience or the time. 

I must have played for 90 minutes and it was just a series of PRESS X - GO HERE - PRESS X.

I'm sure it gets better but I really can't be arsed getting through all that to get to the good stuff. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 08/01/2024 at 13:55, johnsusername said:

Tried playing this on my PS4 Pro the other day, and while it looked and ran great, I have to say I was really bored. As much as I want to like these games, I just don't have the patience or the time. 

I must have played for 90 minutes and it was just a series of PRESS X - GO HERE - PRESS X.

I'm sure it gets better but I really can't be arsed getting through all that to get to the good stuff. 

That's just for the first couple of hours, it's an extended introduction. Stick with it and it'll open up. Mind you, I'm the person who initially couldn't be arsed with Deus Ex because you had to walk slowly along with someone at the start, so I know how you feel.

https://steamcommunity.com/app/1091500/discussions/0/3413180683589721068/

On 19/01/2024 at 07:53, Mudface said:

That's just for the first couple of hours, it's an extended introduction. Stick with it and it'll open up. Mind you, I'm the person who initially couldn't be arsed with Deus Ex because you had to walk slowly along with someone at the start, so I know how you feel.

https://steamcommunity.com/app/1091500/discussions/0/3413180683589721068/

I'm sure you're right. I doubt I'll ever see the rest of it though, which is a shame. The bits I played it looked pretty amazing even on the PS4 (is the Pro though).

Maybe I'll give it another go when the kids are older and I've got more time - in the meantime I'll stick to NHL, Rocket League and Mario Kart! 

• Haha 1