You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Villa (A) - FA Cup - 8/1/2021 - 19:45

Bjornebye

Klopps demeanor in the last few weeks has been incredibly negative and I get the impression he's getting fed up, with the way the teams playing and him not being backed in a huge injury crisis, I could see him fucking us off sooner than he intended.

1 minute ago, Butch said:

Anytime Williams plays he gets skinned he can't run so he's a liability. Needs binned, can't improve pace. 

Minamino always hides in midfield, looks busy but does fuck all. 

This side needs a kick up the arse. Terrible shite. 

Yeah, Williams did well in his early appearances, but he's been awful in his last few matches. Definitely not good enough with that lack of pace. 

1 minute ago, Elite said:

Klopps demeanor in the last few weeks has been incredibly negative and I get the impression he's getting fed up, with the way the teams playing and him not being backed in a huge injury crisis, I could see him fucking us off sooner than he intended.

Might be wrong but I get the feeling that the players don't believe in him anymore. Maybe this is the start of the end. He's got to turn this slump around sooner than later otherwise we'd be lucky to finish in the top 4. 

• Downvote 2

1 minute ago, Jairzinho said:

I wouldn't say Mo has downed tools but he's already replying to messages on eBay from the bloke he sold them to three weeks ago. 

Kneejerk reaction maybe, but this kind of shit makes me want us to cash in on certain players pretty quick in the near future. 

All on William's being a slow turgid doghit defender that the whole world knows isn't good enough. 

We're going in one up, should be much more if it wasn't for poor finishing and OK keeping but we're real comfortable. 

Then having a conference player strikes.  Don't need a centre back tho, no siree. 

5 minutes ago, Butch said:

Anytime Williams plays he gets skinned he can't run so he's a liability. Needs binned, can't improve pace. 

Minamino always hides in midfield, looks busy but does fuck all. 

This side needs a kick up the arse. Terrible shite. 

Gets too close to his man and has the turning circle and pace of a HGV.

1 minute ago, Butch said:

Might be wrong but I get the feeling that the players don't believe in him anymore. Maybe this is the start of the end. He's got to turn this slump around sooner than later otherwise we'd be lucky to finish in the top 4. 

Not believe in him anymore?

We just trounced the league last season. I dont think thats the case but id fuck them all off if it was.

• Upvote 3

People keep banging on about a defender but when you've got Mo, Gini, Hendo and a few others who cant hit the ball on target never mind put the ball in the oppos net against a bunch of kids, it's bad news.

Their keeper can only dive one way, his left. He hasnt held one shot yet. Every shot he has had to face is 18 inches off the ground. I dont know why we want or need that extra touch. Get some shots on fucking target and if we cant do that against this opposition, we dont deserve to be in the next round.