You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Villa (A) - FA Cup - 8/1/2021 - 19:45

Bjornebye

So assuming the game goes on how we lining up

----------------------Kelleher

Williams ---Phillips-----Williams----Beck/Milner

-------------------Clarkson

------------Jones--------Chamberlain

Shaqiri------Miamino----Origi

5 minutes ago, Lee909 said:

----------------------Kelleher

Williams ---Phillips-----Williams----Beck/Milner

-------------------Clarkson

------------Jones--------Chamberlain

Shaqiri------Miamino----Origi

That team would make for a very competitive battle with the Villa u/21s.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, skaro said:

That team would make for a very competitive battle with the Villa u/21s.

Exactly

After the smug face of a few of their players after twatting our kids and good beating might be in order

But knowing our luck we will miss a pen get 3 red cards 6 injuries and lose to a dodgy pen in the 97th minute

Just now, Lee909 said:

Exactly

After the smug face of a few of their players after twatting our kids and good beating might be in order

But knowing our luck we will miss a pen get 3 red cards 6 injuries and lose to a dodgy pen in the 97th minute

I don't share your confidence that that side would twat Villa's kids.

I'm more concerned that it will spike infections at our club. Our young lads train in the same place as the first team and this may just be me but I fear the premier league shifting their stance the moment we declare we have a lot of players unavailable. I'm not saying they will, it just wouldn't surprise me if they did. 

I wouldn't be so paranoid if they were not out to get us. 

4 hours ago, _______________ said:

I'm more concerned that it will spike infections at our club. Our young lads train in the same place as the first team and this may just be me but I fear the premier league shifting their stance the moment we declare we have a lot of players unavailable. I'm not saying they will, it just wouldn't surprise me if they did. 

I wouldn't be so paranoid if they were not out to get us. 

Ive got the same concerns but, if any Villa players test negative, it should just be like any other game where the oppos are negative shouldnt it?

Im seeing Villa and the FA are in talks about a possible rescheduling. Er hello, what about our club? Dont we have a say about suitable dates if there are any at all never mind just villa and the FA. If the game doesnt go ahead we should kick off big time about the game not being forfeited as per the rules and kick off again if they try and reschedule on a date not convenient for us.

Fuck villa and fuck the FA. They'd all want us chucked out if we'd had an outbreak and just 3 or 4 players missing.

5 minutes ago, dockers_strike said:

Game on apparently. all Villa's U18 and U23 anticipated to be taking part in the game returned fast tracked negatives. Hope to fuck those fast track results are accurate.

50% accuracy last time I read anything about them. 

Massively ironic that Villa should be forced to play the kids in a cup game against us a year after we were forced to play the kids in a cup game against them. How the turn tables.

Hopefully we can keep them below a 5 goal margin of victory this time.

• Upvote 1