You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Fuck off 2020

Bruce Spanner

Turned new year here 24 minutes ago.

2020 fuck off.

Love to you and yours, eternally! 

Next year couldn’t be anymore fucked than this, so I wish you better, more, time and the hope that  what was lost this year is multiplied by a number bigger than the human mind can conceive and repaid forever.

I, you, we, them deserve better.

In peace, love and happiness,

’Bruce’

• Upvote 11

22 minutes ago, cloggypop said:

So much for the total firework ban here. It's been like the Somme since about 8. The last hour and a half has been too loud to try and watch or listen to anything. Mixture of explosions and police sirens for the last half hour. 

Nobody famous dead yet. 

Fucking hell it's like Dresden here. I've genuinely never heard so many explosives. 

31 minutes ago, johnsusername said:

Fucking hell it's like Dresden here. I've genuinely never heard so many explosives. 

Same here. The dog is terrified and refusing to go out for his bedtime wee, so I'll be starting 2021 either getting up in the middle of the night or waking up to piss on the floor. 

Happy new year gang.

• Upvote 1

Fuck off 2020. Although it did have its moments. The League! Having a job and working from January to December, in fuck knows how long. Finally getting to grips with starting to learn the keyboard. Hearing that someone I know, love and respect greatly, who's been suffering with chronic pain for years has kicked pain's ass with experimentation with diet and is LIVING and enjoying everyday life again, not just existing.

• Upvote 1