Quantcast
I fucking love rainbows, me - GF - General Forum - The Liverpool Way Jump to content
rb14

I fucking love rainbows, me

50 minutes ago, rb14 said:

When god created heaven and earth, she started with rainbows. 

PXL_20201211_150925347.jpg

PXL_20201023_164425422.jpg

MVIMG_20200818_153636.jpg

She? Would never have been able to decide on the colours.

• Upvote 3

I saw a couple of fellas in the pub wearing rainbow headbands. I thought they looked ridiculous and told them as much but after I got talking to them it turned out they were really nice lads. Now I go over to their house and they give me loads of beer and ketamine and let me stay over if I nod off. 

• Upvote 5

They are ace but I never knew what they actually are so I googled “ what is a rainbow” which shows up “what is a rainbow kiss” which I clicked on and now I wish I hadn’t as I really don’t need that in my head.

6 hours ago, Captain Turdseye said:

I saw a couple of fellas in the pub wearing rainbow headbands. I thought they looked ridiculous and told them as much but after I got talking to them it turned out they were really nice lads. Now I go over to their house and they give me loads of beer and ketamine and let me stay over if I nod off. 

What's a pub mate ???

• Upvote 1

On 31/12/2020 at 10:05, VERBAL DIARRHEA said:

Why did Bungle only wear clothes at night?

Have you seen the cock on him ?? would make your eyes water , well a lesser man, not me.

• Upvote 3

On 31/12/2020 at 09:36, rb14 said:

When god created heaven and earth, she started with rainbows. 

PXL_20201211_150925347.jpg

PXL_20201023_164425422.jpg

MVIMG_20200818_153636.jpg

• Upvote 1

@Bjornebye I occasionally watch banger racing at a track down here. They have a couple of those little shack-type kiosks. You know the type, ramshackle peeling-paint asbestos-lined lean-to. They sell mad things like Toffets that went out of date three years ago. And tea for 50p that's stewed longer than Monty. Aaaaanyway, one of them sells Rainbow Drops. I buy them by the bucket load. Drop dead gorgeous deeyar. 

So yeah, even more rep missed out on. 

10 minutes ago, rb14 said:

@Bjornebye I occasionally watch banger racing at a track down here. They have a couple of those little shack-type kiosks. You know the type, ramshackle peeling-paint asbestos-lined lean-to. They sell mad things like Toffets that went out of date three years ago. And tea for 50p that's stewed longer than Monty. Aaaaanyway, one of them sells Rainbow Drops. I buy them by the bucket load. Drop dead gorgeous deeyar. 

So yeah, even more rep missed out on. 

have you tried them with milk? As cereal?