You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

What are you most looking forward to in 2021

Nothing, the only difference between 2020 and 2019 was that other people ended up living the same lifestyle as I do, except loads of them bitched and moaned about not being able to go out anywhere because of Covid when that's been my situation for several years due to my life being a steaming pile of shite. 

You'd like to think all of this will have made people realise how grim life is for a number of people year in, year out when there are no pandemics. But it won't, people will resume being massive cunts because in a normal year their lives are totally unaffected. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 10

2 minutes ago, Colonel Bumcunt said:

Having dirty sex with with hedonistic teenagers after we all go pubs again. 

For the last few years I've been doing similar using the internet instead of a pub. Not so much dirty sex with hedonistic teenagers though. More a case of vaguely depressing random encounters with badly damaged women with daddy issues that leaves both parties ultimately unsatisfied and ashamed.

• Upvote 2

8 minutes ago, Chairman Meow said:

Nothing, the only difference between 2020 and 2019 was that other people ended up living the same lifestyle as I do, except loads of them bitched and moaned about not being able to go out anywhere because of Covid when that's been my situation for several years due to my life being a steaming pile of shite. 

You'd like to think all of this will have made people realise how grim life is for a number of people year in, year out when there are no pandemics. But it won't, people will resume being massive cunts because in a normal year their lives are totally unaffected. 

I'd love to say I look forward to more blatant honesty - like yours - but that won't be happening either alas.

Opening up pubs and that over summer was a surreal experience. When I say surreal, it was shit: So many people  wore their prison pallor with sniping unease. So, seeing family and close friends indoors and in public, without that corona paranoia (coronoia?) would be grand.

I think I'm done with flying until 2023 at least. Airports are going to be twice the shit-fest they were before all this.  Luckily, I love driving, so I'm going to plan a couple of road trips: one to north-west Scotland. And if the ports arent a fucking nightmare, a post-Brexit summer road trip through Germany and Poland. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

3 hours ago, ZonkoVille77 said:

I think a lot of people are going to be very disappointed in 2021. It will be the same shit show albeit no Donald fucking Trump around. 

Some good things will come from the vaccine (but not for about 6 months) but lots of bad things will come from Brexit and the Tory bastards.

• Upvote 3

2 hours ago, Chairman Meow said:

For the last few years I've been doing similar using the internet instead of a pub. Not so much dirty sex with hedonistic teenagers though. More a case of vaguely depressing random encounters with badly damaged women with daddy issues that leaves both parties ultimately unsatisfied and ashamed.

Sounds like heaven.

Been waiting to get my life back properly since 2012, so that, whenever and however it comes. Whether it will be this year or not, as soon as COVID allows I intend to:

Most likely be able to get a part-time job and/or consider finishing my degree as a full-time student, maybe even back at a brick Uni.

Visit mates and family.

Get the fuck out of Dorset for a while and see more of the UK.

Travel abroad. Brother, Mum and I agreed during lockdown 1 we’d go to Lisbon together when we’re able to as none of us have been before.

Get pissed in a bar with mates rather than at home on my own.

Meet the new nurse in my hospital team in the flesh who sent me a video of herself singing ‘Kiss Me’ by Sixpence None The Richer, topless in the bath after we matched on Tinder, before I made the link and told her. I’ve had the below exchange primed and ready to uncork since April.

“Is it okay if I examine your chest please Ben?”

”Only fair, I’ve examined yours”.

• Upvote 6

5 hours ago, Dr Nowt said:

Meet the new nurse in my hospital team in the flesh who sent me a video of herself singing ‘Kiss Me’ by Sixpence None The Richer, topless in the bath after we matched on Tinder, before I made the link and told her. I’ve had the below exchange primed and ready to uncork since April.

Such a predictable, undetailed/non-specific and generic new year wish.

On 30/12/2020 at 15:45, Dr Nowt said:

Been waiting to get my life back properly since 2012, so that, whenever and however it comes. Whether it will be this year or not, as soon as COVID allows I intend to:

Most likely be able to get a part-time job and/or consider finishing my degree as a full-time student, maybe even back at a brick Uni.

Visit mates and family.

Get the fuck out of Dorset for a while and see more of the UK.

Travel abroad. Brother, Mum and I agreed during lockdown 1 we’d go to Lisbon together when we’re able to as none of us have been before.

Get pissed in a bar with mates rather than at home on my own.

Get a trip up to Edinburgh on the list, would be magic to see you some time*

*chest examinations are mandatory

• Upvote 1