You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Newcastle (A) Premier League - 30/12/2020 - 20:00

Bjornebye

Crap, didn't deserve anything. 

Far too slow in possession the whole game. Really poor display. 

I'm actually pinning this one on the gaffer, both Milner and Jones where abysmal tonight. Both should have been off at half time for shaq and thiago. But instead he waited far too long. 

Really disappointing from klopp there, 

• Upvote 3

Embarrassing again.  I hope the rest of the world is as shit as the Premier league or else the CL is going to be a horrific watch.  

Absolute joke we've give James milner 120k a week in this state but we've not got our best midfielder signed up. 

Truth is the hunger is gone and we've run a small squad into the ground.  We've seen the best of this team now. The lack of investment biting in the arse. 

Funny how Mike Ashley can afford a decent back up keeper but the cunts with red specs on tell me thats impossible. 

Wake up call: We're not very good anymore. We've managed to make two sides who have been wholly uncompetitive, look very competitive.

This is why these draws aren't points gained. We cannot win these tight games anymore. Thankfully, the rest of the challengers aren't great either.

This is as much on Klopp as the players the last couple of games. Shit game management with the subs yet again. Thiago looked fit, so why only give him twenty mins. I can't understand that logic. should have been on at least 10-15 mins earlier. It clearly wasn't working. Fucking bullshit these lost points against horrible teams.