You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Newcastle (A) Premier League - 30/12/2020 - 20:00

Bjornebye

Well, the intensity went up, but all too late. It was needed over the 90 minutes (obviously not all the time)

They know the drill, they know what Klopp wants.

The only explanation is tiredness. Too much fucking football from where I’m sitting. It wont get any easier when the CL kicks in again. 
How the hell do you freshen up tired players in the middle of a hard season?

4 minutes ago, Leyton388 said:

Mancs will go level on points with us if they won their game in hand. That's how shite we've been lately. 

They have to be considered more likely champions at this point. People laughed about the stat showing them being three points behind us since January (I believe they’ll actually be ahead over the calendar year when they beat Villa) but that’s momentum. That’s a winning mentality.

If we are going to continue in this vein - and with two away wins all season having played plenty of utter dross I can’t see why we won’t - I just hope City put a run together and deny them #21.

• Downvote 4