Quantcast
Merry Christmas you bunch of wankers - Page 2 - GF - General Forum - The Liverpool Way Jump to content
Redder Lurtz

Merry Christmas you bunch of wankers

Today marks approximately 2020 years since Luke and Matthew made their lurid and highly viral allegations that a woman in a stable had given birth to the son of God.

They are yet to provide any evidence to support their claims

An amusing story to entertain you this Christmas...

https://www.factinate.com/experience/real-life-wedding-disasters/4?fact=4&utm_source=r1twitter&utm_medium=wedis2_TR_m_411_v1_cata_T7_R1

3. The Ceremony That Will Make Your Jaw Drop

My buddy had a wedding about 15 years ago. We thought he had found the perfect woman, she was so nice all the time, hot as a bonfire, and from what we understood from manly banter as well as her own jokes at the poker table, amazing in bed. Wedding time comes round, “Does anyone have a lawful objection?” From there, everything unraveled.

His dad objects because he hadn’t found a way to tell everyone that he cheated on my buddy’s mom decades ago. But get this: the “other woman” was the bride’s mother. And guess what? The bride was my buddy’s half-sister. Apparently, only the parents knew the truth. A DNA test later confirmed it. Now my friend is in therapy because “the best love and lay of my life was my sister!”

• Upvote 2

48 minutes ago, Anubis said:

There was something like that in Fools & Horses. Wound up with Grandad being the fairy godmother.

Happy Christmas to all the amazing and wonderful people who inhabit The Mighty GF, wishing you all a wonderful day and festive period.

On a personal note, I need to thank the many people who've supported me and my family over the past couple of months. From best wishes to advice, prayers to food parcels (!), I seriously cannot thank you enough. Ever.

Much love, Carvalho

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

Happy Christmas to the mighty GF and all who sail in her. In an utterly shit year this place has been the one place I can come to for a guarantee of a good laugh. 

Thanks to you all. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Just a quick moment to wish everyone a merry Christmas and a happy new year. People dont seem to spend much time these days thanking those that are important to them, they just copy and paste meaningless words.

After all we've been through this year I would like wish you all success for 2019, you're the best gymanastics group anyone could ask for.

• Upvote 2

Happy Christmas everyone. My first year on the GF after being banned from RAWK and it’s been alright. A couple of you are proper cunts but apart from that all good. Have a nice day you Yorkshire pudding eating nonces. 

• Downvote 1

Bickering with you fuckers about stuff that doesn't matter is one of the few constant, sane things in this stoopid year.

Stay brilliant/annoying/both.

x

• Upvote 2

6 hours ago, Rico1304 said:

Today marks approximately 2020 years since Luke and Matthew made their lurid and highly viral allegations that a woman in a stable had given birth to the son of God.

Source?

4 hours ago, Edward. said:

Had to tell my youngest daughter when she was 4 that Santa didn’t exist. She was really worried about some fat cunt with a beard coming into her room at night.

Whereas Stig is still crossing his fingers.

• Upvote 1

8 hours ago, Rico1304 said:

What about this photo taken by Leonardo da Vinci?

adoration-magi-leonardo.jpg

Happy holidays. 

To all the good ones, have a great time.

To all the had ones, have a great time.

You know who you are.