You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Club hoping to accept season ticket renewals 2021 / 22

dockers_strike

Liverpool are planning for "business as usual" next year with season ticket sales expected to resume for the 2021/22 campaign.

The Reds announced in September they were suspending the renewal of season tickets for this term due to the ongoing disruption caused by the coronavirus pandemic.

The club were wary of taking money from supporters up front given there was no guarantee they would have a ticket for any games during the season.

Take our 30-second Liverpool transfer survey and let us know what Jurgen Klopp needs to do in the January window.

A limited number of fans have been allowed back inside Anfield this month with tickets sold on a match-by-match basis.

And Liverpool are now taking tentative steps towards planning for a return to normal ticket selling arrangements for the 2021/22 campaign, with hopes the coronavirus vaccine and continued restrictions will have significantly addressed the effects of the pandemic.

Liverpool star Mohamed Salah

Get all the latest Liverpool injury and team news as Klopp faces selection dilemma, plus breaking news and analysis of what's next for the Reds.

You'll also get the latest transfer talk and analysis straight to your inbox every day with our FREE email newsletter.

“We will be looking to sell season tickets next season as usual," said Phil Dutton, Liverpool's vice president of ticketing and hospitality.

“We will take a look at it after Christmas regards what we do. I’m hoping that we are back to some sort of normality by August and September.

“If we are still talking about reducing capacities then, it suggests in wider society we have a much bigger problem.

“We are planning for business as usual next season – season ticket renewals, members sales, away tickets, the whole thing."

https://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/liverpool-season-ticket-latest-news-19504360

• 1 year later...
35 minutes ago, AngryOfTuebrook said:

I've had an email today updating me on my place in the waiting list - about 5,350. It might be interesting when the ARE is extended.

Tell me where you found this info.

I clicked on the link which took me to my account details but couldn’t see anything about my place on the waiting list.

Confused from Edinburgh 

1 hour ago, Champ said:

Tell me where you found this info.

I clicked on the link which took me to my account details but couldn’t see anything about my place on the waiting list.

Confused from Edinburgh 

"My Profile" - It's got name, address, email, phone number and waiting list position.

• Upvote 1

I think I’ve been culled. I can see all those other details but no reference to my position on the waiting list.

I got a letter years ago providing my position on the waiting list then. Can I find the bloody thing?!?!

3 hours ago, AngryOfTuebrook said:

I've had an email today updating me on my place in the waiting list - about 5,350. It might be interesting when the ARE is extended.

I got the email and had to use the link to find my ID number, then create a password to log in. After all that, I'm about 1000 people ahead of you!

1 hour ago, Champ said:

I think I’ve been culled. I can see all those other details but no reference to my position on the waiting list.

I got a letter years ago providing my position on the waiting list then. Can I find the bloody thing?!?!

When I get in, I'll save a seat for you.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Champ said:

The fuckers have culled me too.  12 years of waiting for fucking nothing, fucking cunts our ticket office.

My application isn't showing up but if I got the email that must mean I haven't been culled, right? I think I know what is wrong for me. I applied in 2001 (!) on my Fancard - remember that concept? - and then paid the fiver in 2011 to be kept on the list using the same ID but with a different email address. At some point, probably around 2017, the database for 'Fancards' was transferred over to the current system of supporter IDs, and while the unique reference number remains it's not possible to update the profile without access to the original email address, which I don't have in my case. I was able to retrieve that original Fancard/supporter ID here so I've contacted the club asking them to reconcile that account with my current email address. Of course it's possible that this is all wishful thinking and I've been purged so that John Lithgow can get his season ticket. We'll see how it goes.

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, deiseach said:

My application isn't showing up but if I got the email that must mean I haven't been culled, right? I think I know what is wrong for me. I applied in 2001 (!) on my Fancard - remember that concept? - and then paid the fiver in 2011 to be kept on the list using the same ID but with a different email address. At some point, probably around 2017, the database for 'Fancards' was transferred over to the current system of supporter IDs, and while the unique reference number remains it's not possible to update the profile without access to the original email address, which I don't have in my case. I was able to retrieve that original Fancard/supporter ID here so I've contacted the club asking them to reconcile that account with my current email address. Of course it's possible that this is all wishful thinking and I've been purged so that John Lithgow can get his season ticket. We'll see how it goes.

Update: they got in touch with me this morning with a new supporter ID. I've logged in and my Season Ticket Waiting List Position is...drum roll...1,084. So. About that Anfield Road redevelopment:

judge-judy-watch.gif