You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Crystal Palace 0 Liverpool 7 (Dec 19 2020)

tlw content

Broke out the Bart strut, because I do think Saturday was the title.

This team have amassed an obscene amount of points, wins and trophies for the last three years. I think we have lost three matches Klopp cared about/tried to win in that time; City away January(ridiculous ref call when Kompany should have walked), Atletico(a) and Villa(a).

You can objectively quantify the injuries to both our first XI and the VAR decisions that have fucked us, and it hasn't mattered so far. Man City are the only team who can go fifteen rounds with us and they're eight points behind and have to come to Anfield.

This team will not give that up, they just won't.

On 22/12/2020 at 07:51, Stickman said:

Loved the third goal one of the best I've seen for a long long time from the lovely cushioned ball from Bobby in his own half and then the 80 yard sprint to get on the end of an inch perfect pass from Robinson that he didn't even have to check for to the cool finish and then the celebration....Just oozed class 

Kinda reminded me of Terry Mac's famous one against Spurs in 78 ( another seven goal romp) although it did piss me off when they showed our goals on a highlights reel it was basically just the finish and not what led to it

It's become easier to get why left back is no longer a problem position. When Robertson is out, Robinson comes in and you'd never notice the difference. 

• dave u unpinned this topic
  • 3 months later...

At half time everyone was amazed we were 3 0 up. 

They had had a few chances but we were clinical. Obviously second half was irrelevant but we were clinical again. 

I think it was 8 shots on target and 7 goals.

Seems the biggest difference is when we currently get a shot on target it is more like a back pass.

• Upvote 1

On 26/12/2020 at 16:54, Kevin D said:

Broke out the Bart strut, because I do think Saturday was the title.

This team have amassed an obscene amount of points, wins and trophies for the last three years. I think we have lost three matches Klopp cared about/tried to win in that time; City away January(ridiculous ref call when Kompany should have walked), Atletico(a) and Villa(a).

You can objectively quantify the injuries to both our first XI and the VAR decisions that have fucked us, and it hasn't mattered so far. Man City are the only team who can go fifteen rounds with us and they're eight points behind and have to come to Anfield.

This team will not give that up, they just won't.

I agreed with every word of this.

Worra cunt I am.