Quantcast
West Brom (H) - Premier League - 27/12/2020 - 16:30 - Page 27 - FF - Football Forum - The Liverpool Way Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Bjornebye

West Brom (H) - Premier League - 27/12/2020 - 16:30

Recommended Posts

Just now, TheHowieLama said:

He has said he thinks Klopp is the best manager for us - he just doesn't like him.

I don't agree but whatevz.

We should deffo hire a manager he likes, it’s only fair.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, Creator Supreme said:

 

I'm not Klopp's biggest fan but they can fuck off with the Klopp is only a success because of money bullshit!

Sorry what???

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, aRdja said:

@Caramac have you the clip of Rhys Willliams attempting to sprint back (overlapped by their striker) anywhere? Comical.


That was painful.

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, TheHowieLama said:

He is right there. Re- read it.

Klopps the best thing to happen to us since we signed Kenny. 

  • Upvote 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

Klopps the best thing to happen to us since we signed Kenny. 

He is not disagreeing with that.

 

 

How the hell did I become Creators interpreter??

  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, Creator Supreme said:

I see Boss Nass is peddling the 'Klopp couldn't get a tune out of these players like I can' narrative!

I had no idea who you were talking about here.  Then I googled a picture of Boss Nass and... well, yeah.  That's the cunt.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, aRdja said:

@Caramac have you the clip of Rhys Willliams attempting to sprint back (overlapped by their striker) anywhere? Comical.

 

10 hours ago, Code said:


That was painful.

 

Needs to change to a brand of boots that aren't made of lead

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 28/12/2020 at 03:28, Herp McDerp said:

Eh no one's getting to me, I've just got PTSD from years of underperformance and death by a thousand drawn matches. Will take more than 1 league title to negate all that trauma. On the plus side I can't see any team (ourselves included) hitting the 90 point mark this season so we really just need to keep within touching distance of City until April, a draw here and there shouldn't be too damaging so long as we make up for it against the other "contenders".

Same here.

As a few have said, last year we were playing similar but getting over the line, this year we are not get that bit of luck/honesty. 

 

Everton 91st minute winner, VAR

Brighton, 93rd minute penalty, VAR

WBA, 89th minute header from Bobby, fingertip save. 

That goes in and we would have been saying, performance is irrelevant against shite like that, 3 points and move on. 

 

I know if my aunty had balls she would be my uncle but it is the fine margins and at the moment we are the wrong side of these margins, we need that to change. 

 

An issue for me is the injuries (obvious I know), but not in the team put out but in relation to the rest the players can not have, that is what the "experts" seem to be ignoring and it really pisses me off. 

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Scooby Dudek said:

Same here.

As a few have said, last year we were playing similar but getting over the line, this year we are not get that bit of luck/honesty. 

 

Everton 91st minute winner, VAR

Brighton, 93rd minute penalty, VAR

WBA, 89th minute header from Bobby, fingertip save. 

That goes in and we would have been saying, performance is irrelevant against shite like that, 3 points and move on. 

 

I know if my aunty had balls she would be my uncle but it is the fine margins and at the moment we are the wrong side of these margins, we need that to change. 

 

An issue for me is the injuries (obvious I know), but not in the team put out but in relation to the rest the players can not have, that is what the "experts" seem to be ignoring and it really pisses me off. 

Everton match was a shocker, but only being one goal up against a dogshit Brighton side was more down to a sub par performance than anything else. And I doubt you'll find anyone defending the performance against WBA, not even Klopp could do it.

 

The biggest issue for me is the lackadaisical approach against most of the shit teams. If we'd gone into the West Brom game and gave even 80% of the effort we put in against Crystal Palace we'd have battered them. I don't know why we couldn't do that.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Caramac said:

FDn7S5i.gif

 

6 hours ago, Caramac said:

Yes Rhys got done for pace but the way Alisson get into position and adjusts his feet to make the save is top class.

It's so good having a proper goalkeeper, at the time he made that break I had no doubt whatsoever that he would save it anyway. 

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Caramac said:

FDn7S5i.gif

That there is exactly why we simply have to buy  a top class centre half over next few weeks.

 

We got away with that, we won't get away with it just enough times over a long, long season for it to cost us the title.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

To be fair to Williams that lad was like a whippet , more surprised that we didn't move the backline back 10 yards when he had to come on as even though Matip is no quicker he is 10 years cleverer in his play and doesn't get exposed like that.

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, sir roger said:

To be fair to Williams that lad was like a whippet , more surprised that we didn't move the backline back 10 yards when he had to come on as even though Matip is no quicker he is 10 years cleverer in his play and doesn't get exposed like that.

Spot on Roger. Pace isnt an asset young Rhys or Nat have. There again, Sami wasnt the quickest and it didnt do his carerr any harm.

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Captain Turdseye said:

West Brom 0-3 down at home to Leeds. 
 

Big Sam masterclass. 

Finished 0-5. Like I said,we are Allardyce's Cup Final and even then he didn't win it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Nice belittling of a young player on account he’s not as fast as Virgil. And from those 4 seconds of footage drawing sweeping conclusions.
Great work lads.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
29 minutes ago, Reckoner said:

Nice belittling of a young player on account he’s not as fast as Virgil. And from those 4 seconds of footage drawing sweeping conclusions.
Great work lads.

Yeah, it was odd. It's as much about positioning and anticipation, ie experience. How dare he!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×