You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

West Brom (H) - Premier League - 27/12/2020 - 16:30

Bjornebye

Disheartening to see the only option to rescue the game was bringing on Origi. Missed jota for this one. 

Fat Sam does what he does with the dross he has and he's very good at it, smug cunt.

Hate to see Sammy plotting against us on the sidelines , I'll never get used to it. 

30 minutes ago, Butch said:

Disheartening to see the only option to rescue the game was bringing on Origi. Missed jota for this one. 

Fat Sam does what he does with the dross he has and he's very good at it, smug cunt.

Hate to see Sammy plotting against us on the sidelines , I'll never get used to it. 

Fuck Sammy the little cunt.

I see Boss Nass is peddling the 'Klopp couldn't get a tune out of these players like I can' narrative!

Yeah because Klopp started off at Real with a bottomless pit of money, oh hang on no it was Barca! Oh hang on no, it was Mainz 05 in the Zwei Bundesliga without a pot to piss in!

I'm not Klopp's biggest fan but they can fuck off with the Klopp is only a success because of money bullshit!

1 minute ago, Creator Supreme said:

I see Boss Nass is peddling the 'Klopp couldn't get a tune out of these players like I can' narrative!

Yeah because Klopp started off at Real with a bottomless pit of money, oh hang on no it was Barca! Oh hang on no, it was Mainz 05 in the Zwei Bundesliga without a pot to piss in!

I'm not Klopp's biggest fan but they can fuck off with the Klopp is only a success because of money bullshit!

You're not Klopp's biggest fan? Fucking hell, who do you want as manager then?

• Upvote 3

1 minute ago, dockers_strike said:

You said you're not his biggest fan which means you think someone can do a better job than him.

I don't think there is anybody available to replace him at the moment, and I think we'll struggle to replace him in 2024 if he retires then! I still don't have to be his biggest fan!

3 minutes ago, Creator Supreme said:

I don't think there is anybody available to replace him at the moment, and I think we'll struggle to replace him in 2024 if he retires then! I still don't have to be his biggest fan!

It's a bizarre statement to make. Now you're saying you dont think there's anyone to replace him at the moment. The insinuance there is if there was, you have them instead.

Still annoyed by this result and performance. Relegation fodder seems to give us real problems. Its fucking weird. After the millionth time of passing it outside across the middle and back again or floating in little crosses try something else. The most annoying thing though is the absolute inevitability of their goal. Its entitled to expect us to batter everybody of course were going to drop points but against the absolute dregs of the league and West Brom are appaling one of the worst sides the league has seen. We let them dictate the entire game what did we have one shot on goal or something a Mane piece if brilliance. Shite.

• Upvote 1

They didn’t dictate the whole game.  People come out with some absolute Shite.  They sat in playing a 6-4-0 formation.  We moved the ball from side to side trying to create openings.  It’s like you’ve never watched us play before or seen the vast amounts of success our tactics and play have brought us.  We played too safe second half to protect the young lad at centre back and then got done on a set piece.

• Upvote 1

See the fat bellend has said that Klopp couldn't do what he does with a shit budget and limited players.

He got money to spend at Everton yet bought shite players and still played the same way, so much that the Everton fans hated him.

How would Allardyce cope at a club that expects to win leagues and European trophies playing turgid 10 men behind the ball, score off a set piece shite?

6 minutes ago, Creator Supreme said:

FFS, I don't like the man but I was defending him against Fat Sham's bullshit! I never took to him, he's not my type of person but I'm not arguing with his record!

I actually believe this.

A miserable bastard would not like a successful, gregarious, articulate fella with an infectious smile and near universal admiration and respect.

Makes sense.

• Upvote 3

25 minutes ago, Creator Supreme said:

So I'm a bloo again? Or is it a Manc this time?

Fucking hell honesty gets you no fucking credit here does it?

Oh and you see gregarious and articulate, I see smug annoying cunt!

Who said anything about that?

You are a miserable bastard - you have said it yourself many times. That's ok.

• Upvote 1