You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

West Brom (H) - Premier League - 27/12/2020 - 16:30

Bjornebye

West Brom are entitled to play to any game plan they want. I dislike allardyce with a passion but he's entitled to set his team up how he likes. We addressed the game wrong. I said at the end of the first half, we were too pedestrian and we didnt try creating a shooting opportunity instead trying to score a tap in from 12 yards or less. It annoys the fuck out of me every game we do it.

It's harsh on Curtis but if he had been decisive and played the ball forward instead of turning and heading back to his own goal, it's unlikely West brom get that corner.

But again and as others have said, other players didnt show any guile today. Gini looked like someone playing out their notice. Funny how he isnt picked up for his 90 minute 'effort' yet Ox is by some for his 14 or so minutes. Hey ho! I dont get why Mo, Sadio and Bobby arent playing like they did that first season. All three of them hit shitloads of goals. Guest is right, Jurgen needs to bang some heads together starting with Mo and Sadio.

I forgot to mention Friend. Strange how when we wanted to take a quick free kick he got all officious and stopped us taking it. I actually thought the lad who scored for them had climbed all over Rhys or was it Fab? But they dont give fouls for those do they? Couple of their players looked offside but werent 'interferring' with play.

• Upvote 5

2 minutes ago, Grinch said:

Nope, best staying quiet until he bangs one in in around ten games time.   You can jack him off then. 

We'll just put up with the useless headless chicken cunt running into defenders until then. 

I know a lot more about football than you. He was shite when he came on tonight and it should have been Shaq. That said, despite him being a human flake bar he's a fucking good player. If he had buried one you'd be choking the chicken about him all night. Have some consistency Grinch. 

Just now, Bjornebye said:

I know a lot more about football than you. He was shite when he came on tonight and it should have been Shaq. That said, despite him being a human flake bar he's a fucking good player. If he had buried one you'd be choking the chicken about him all night. Have some consistency Grinch. 

Of course you do, stopped there. 

16 minutes ago, 1892-LFCWasBorn said:

3 fucking points ahead of the blueshite cunts after 15 fucking games.

Let that sink in.

The only slight positive is that Everton are playing City next. So one of them is guaranteed to drop points. 

Hopefully we dont fuck up the advantage when we go to Newcastle.

Thought fat boy was a lot braver than klopp tonight. We ran out of ideas by half an hour and just went through the motions while they seemed to deal with us with ease. 

Midfield were too slow getting the ball forward and the forwards looked like they’d rather be anywhere else. 

They made subs at the right time who seemed to have more of an effect while we played like it was 2016. 

5/10 must do better 

I don't really give a fuck about how WBA set up or played.

(Fat Sham in not playing tika taka shocker!)

We knew what was coming.  Klopp said so explicitly before the game.

We didn't play especially well.

Move on.  Need to be better next game.

Lots of cattle down, and looking tired not for the first time this season.

But still top.

• Upvote 1

10 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

To be fair he is consistent.  Ox could have come and scored 10 and he’d have still said he’s Shite.  It took 2 seasons of Robertson being the best left back in world football not putting a foot wrong before he accepted he wasn’t shit.

7 minutes ago, Supremolad said:

The only slight positive is that Everton are playing City next. So one of them is guaranteed to drop points. 

Hopefully we dont fuck up the advantage when we go to Newcastle.

I want a draw. Every other game among top 8 I want a draw because I have no fucking clue who are going to be the challangers.

• Upvote 1

Just now, an tha said:

4th time on spin we have failes to beat these...3 of them at Anfield.

Proper bogey team for us these.

Yep, I remember the 0-0 when Pardew was in charge. That Ben Foster was time wasting after 10 minutes taking forever to take goal kicks. 

Pardew ended up being sacked after doing nothing else after that draw. 

Klopp got it wrong. 

Mo was fucking awful.

Gini was a ghost. 

Trent looked like he was full of Turkey. 

Jones looked jaded.

All round shitfest.

Also:

Ref and Stockley Park one again making sure we know they are not giving us a single thing this season (I.e. corrupt as fuck). Normal day in the PL as far as refs and LFC are concerned. 

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, VladimirIlyich said:

We are his Cup Final. He dines out on our results for a few months until his clogger style runs out of steam and he gets sacked with bags full of cash in his account.

Indeed.  Perhaps we have a bit to answer for, that this "Fat Owl" still draws a bloated pay cheque in the English top flight.