You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Palace (A) - Premier League - 19/12/20 - 12:30

Bjornebye

8 minutes ago, Elite said:

Strange half.

For periods we were awful and really should have conceded but absolutely clinical at the other end which makes all the difference. Bobby looks back now.

Yeah we’ve struggled to keep the ball after the first 10 mins. The scoreline flatters us it has to be said. 

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Jordy Brouwer said:

Since I can only hear it how has Keita been doing? I have my suspicions but I'd like to know the opinion of someone who can see it. 

He’s been good in the pressing and intercepting part. Played a key part in the second goal by winning it back just outside their penalty area. Has been wasteful on the ball, which I guess will be noticed more than his positive contributions.

6 minutes ago, Jordy Brouwer said:

Since I can only hear it how has Keita been doing? I have my suspicions but I'd like to know the opinion of someone who can see it. 

Not great, not terrible. 

A performance that will suit everyone, the people who want to big him up can and the ones who want to slag him off have opportunity to do so. Good day for the forum all round. 

1 minute ago, Nelly-Torres said:

I think we should be looking to buy a defensive midfielder soon as I'd like to see Fabinho staying in the back four when van Dijk is back. 

Just give Gini a new contract and sign that Thiago from Bayern.

Just now, Ronnie Whelan said:

Think Keita has shown glimpses. There is a real player in there. Just a shame he always gets injured just after a really good perfoemance.

3 points here feels huge. A big win would be incredible.

He's been utter wank.

• Upvote 1

Just now, Ronnie Whelan said:

Think Keita has shown glimpses. There is a real player in there. Just a shame he always gets injured just after a really good perfoemance.

3 points here feels huge. A big win would be incredible.

Isn't that always the problem with Naby? He always shows us glimpses and just when we think we've got a player, he's injured again!

Fabinho has been brilliant again, as has Hendo, they both held us together for much of the first half, the full backs have had a couple of aberrations but Trent for the first and Robbo for the third with fabulous balls in to our forwards that led to goals, Keita has been quiet but has been effective at times winning the ball back, Minamino did well for the first goal. If we start to dominate, as we can, this could be a cricket score. There’s still 45 to though, so no stupid mistakes please to give them any hope.