You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Spurs (H) Premier League - 16/12/20 - 20:00

Bjornebye

3 hours ago, Scooby Dudek said:

The stream from Amazon was really good last night for me, no issues whatsoever. In my ignorance, I had it on from as soon as the build up started, so no idea if that played a part.

The quality was fine, but being on here i realised that i was about 2 minutes behind for some reason - maybe because i was using the app via a BT box, but it was even further behind than watching Sky games via Now TV  

37 minutes ago, Lario said:

I don't mind the Son goal, if this is the new benchmark ie. it's not obviously offside so it stands.

If it reverts to type next weekend, I'll be pissed off.

I wouldn't hold your breath about new benchmark....

PGMOL statement: "In the 33rd minute of Liverpool vs. Spurs, Son Heung-min scored for Spurs, the goal was checked for a possible offside by VAR.

"The calibrated line was drawn from Liverpool defender Rhys William’s furthest point forward, his left foot, which showed that Son was behind him when the ball was played.

"As both players' feet were the furthest point forward and planted on the ground, the 3D crosshair lines were not required."

25 minutes ago, an tha said:

I wouldn't hold your breath about new benchmark....

PGMOL statement: "In the 33rd minute of Liverpool vs. Spurs, Son Heung-min scored for Spurs, the goal was checked for a possible offside by VAR.

"The calibrated line was drawn from Liverpool defender Rhys William’s furthest point forward, his left foot, which showed that Son was behind him when the ball was played.

"As both players' feet were the furthest point forward and planted on the ground, the 3D crosshair lines were not required."

3D 'cross hairs' on a standard definition 2D picture. You couldnt make this shit up except the PGMOL can, apparently.

I'd like to retract my slandering of trent for their goal last night. Although he was out of position, it was because he was involved in the attack that culminated in mane attempting his overhead. If anything, our midfield parted like the red sea to allow lo celso to run 40 yards and play in son after lloris rolled the ball out to him. 3 players caught out our entire team but it was worth it for the last min winner. 

17 hours ago, Leyton388 said:

Mourinho

We were close to winning and had the game under control. 

Hahahaha

17 hours ago, Jordy Brouwer said:

Mourinho's interview is something to behold!

17 hours ago, Karl_b said:

Mourinho: "A great performance and we should have won."

Ok mate. 

17 hours ago, Elite said:

Mourinho talking shite. Cry arse cunt.

17 hours ago, Lee909 said:

Mourinho talking shite

Unfair result, great performance 

They had the two chances in a 2 min spell, the second was fouls in build up. 

Completely ignoring all the shite finishing from us

17 hours ago, Special K said:

The fuck is Mourinho on about in this interview???

17 hours ago, Rick Sanchez C-137 said:

Brb, drinking Jose's tears here

17 hours ago, rubble-rouser said:

He’s nothing if not predictable. Narrative-bending nobhound.

If they hadn’t sat back for the last 10 minutes they might have been ok.

17 hours ago, Stickman said:

Mourinho masterclass......

EpY_wZCXEAI-sbF.mp4

Bitter bitter anti football shitbag cunt. 

Told Klopp the best team lost hahahaha

"The best team lost" - Mourinho. Now complaining about Klopp's behaviour. 

17 hours ago, TheDrowningMan said:

Hilarious that Mourinho goes on about how much longer Klopp has had with us, when he is invariably loathed by his players and sacked before the halfway point of his third season.

17 hours ago, magicrat said:

"Very very unfair result"

Oh do fuck off you charmless , graceless bag of shite  

17 hours ago, suzy said:

I don’t think Mourinho watched the same game as me! And what was he saying to Klopp? Trying to spoil the win for him?

17 hours ago, Elite said:

Maureen is such a deluded cunt, you're players will all turn on you soon mate, like usual. 

Mourinho has lost the plot and Jurgen has got in his head big time. 

Hahaha

Jesus Christ did you guys see that interview?!?

17 hours ago, Daisy said:

God Mourinho is a cunt

17 hours ago, M_B said:

Mourinho's delusion is on Tump's level. Coincidentally they are both massive narcissistic cunts.

He told Klopp the best team lost. hahahahahahahahaha

17 hours ago, Numero said:

Hahahahahahah. 

That interview. Fucking hilarious. 

I knew from the look on Klopp's face that Mourinho had said something cosmically stupid. 

17 hours ago, Herp McDerp said:

image.png

• Upvote 1

6 hours ago, Leyton388 said:

That eye gouge is truly disgusting. The other bloke should have cracked the prick. 

As far as I'm concerned, the eye gouging thing should make him ineligible to work (was going to say in football, but fuck it, down the cafe, or sweeping streets) in this country. What an absolute cunt of a thing to do. 

4 hours ago, joe_fishfish said:

Yeah the main problem with Amazon is their smart TV app is dogshit. I was watching on my laptop last night and never had a single issue.

My TV signal was alright, but after about 15 minutes died... Couldn't get it back on at all. So I watched on my phone and that was great throughout.