You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Spurs (H) Premier League - 16/12/20 - 20:00

Bjornebye

12 hours ago, dockers_strike said:

Im just amazed they would even think there's anything wrong with that goal to need VAR to review it.

BBC 5Live podcast dedicated the opening 5 minutes to claiming it was a controversial winning goal.

Chapman, Waddle and their match reporter all had a whinge about Dier being "fouled" in the lead up to Firmino's header. Completely ridiculous, it wound me up no end. Hardly any praise for Liverpool but a lot of chat about us supposedly benefitting from VAR for the winner. Fucking cunts.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Tj hooker said:

A few thoughts on the match , That var check took literally seconds to complete I've no issue with that as long as future offsides are dealt with in the same manner , I very much doubt it will be if it involves a similar one for us 

The stream from Amazon was shite I've had much better from an iptv supplier it was so bad that I complained after the match if it's no better tonight I'm fucking it off .

Where did you complain? I will as well.

1 hour ago, Tj hooker said:

The stream from Amazon was shite I've had much better from an iptv supplier it was so bad that I complained after the match if it's no better tonight I'm fucking it off .

She had the Everton game on and when I switched it to our game it came up with an error saying the Tv isn't connected to the internet or something. The internet was working fine so I just had to switch the telly off and on and it worked. The match was fine for me, not a single problem but my mate rang me and he was having similar issues to you. Weird that because any coverage from Amazon has been spot-on. 

6 minutes ago, Scott_M said:

I had issues with Amazon as well last night. 

I had to switch from my Smart TV to Apple TV. It was better but still cut out a couple of times. 

App wouldn't work on Smart TV so had to use Firestick

6 minutes ago, Juniper said:

Amazon streams have been spot on for me, running it through my Xbox via the Amazon prime app if this helps anyone.

Never had a single issue since they started doing matches last year.

Yeah the main problem with Amazon is their smart TV app is dogshit. I was watching on my laptop last night and never had a single issue.

15 minutes ago, joe_fishfish said:

Yeah the main problem with Amazon is their smart TV app is dogshit. I was watching on my laptop last night and never had a single issue.

And yet my smart TV app has always been fine, well so far anyway.

I was trying to watch on my phone using hospital WiFi. 

Like I said earlier, the stream was 50 minutes behind and just stopped 20 minutes into the second half. 

54 minutes ago, Supremolad said:

BBC 5Live podcast dedicated the opening 5 minutes to claiming it was a controversial winning goal.

Chapman, Waddle and their match reporter all had a whinge about Dier being "fouled" in the lead up to Firmino's header. Completely ridiculous, it wound me up no end. Hardly any praise for Liverpool but a lot of chat about us supposedly benefitting from VAR for the winner. Fucking cunts.

It's just a fucking joke now. Football has always been a contact sport so you're always going to have players bumping into each other especially in acrowded box. Chapman's a cunt and a manc cunt at that. Must be killing him inside to see what Jurgen is doing with Liverpool while that fucking nugget at old trafford cant tell Mars from Uranus.

Waddle's a fucking joke, I dont know how he steals a wage for the BBC. He must be on a very low wages or doing it for free to get exposure?

13 hours ago, Chocoholic said:

Klopp and Lijnders rightly laughing dismissively at whatever Mourinho was saying after the whistle. The only reaction it deserved.

I reckon Lijnders has the talent to be a world class wind-up merchant, which gives him the edge for me in any future management stakes. 

1 hour ago, Supremolad said:

Dier was so soft there. Didn't deserve a single thing. 

33 minutes ago, dockers_strike said:

It's just a fucking joke now. Football has always been a contact sport so you're always going to have players bumping into each other especially in acrowded box. Chapman's a cunt and a manc cunt at that. Must be killing him inside to see what Jurgen is doing with Liverpool while that fucking nugget at old trafford cant tell Mars from Uranus.

Waddle's a fucking joke, I dont know how he steals a wage for the BBC. He must be on a very low wages or doing it for free to get exposure?

Like a lot of things in the modern world we are analysing stuff to death, to the nth degree and in doing so we are spoiling things.

It is going to get worse too.

1 hour ago, Remmie said:

The VAR for offside was quite a weird experience for me. Watched the first half and the Son goal looked clearly offside on my phone with the lines but when I saw the same footage on a pc after the match it looked clearly onside! 

They showed it from two angles.  I do think it was onside but the first angle they showed was ridiculously tight.  They then showed a second angle which looked conclusive that he was on but then I looked at the played passing the ball, I think it was Hjoberg and he hadn’t actually kicked the ball yet.