You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Spurs (H) Premier League - 16/12/20 - 20:00

Bjornebye

Mourinho doesn't bother me these days but at times he's done massive damage to the game, in fact I'd say Klopp has been something of an antidote to the legacy he left. Remember when he put his first Chelsea team together and I think a year later there was the all time lowest number of goals scored in the league before Christmas because every cunt was playing five a across the park. Not to mention the 'mind games' shite he introduced which loads of others started trying to parrot. When Klopp said he himself was the 'normal one' it was laughed off, but I think that was the beginning of the end of Mourninho's grip on football here on and off the pitch. We gave the league a vision of what was possible, passion, pace, power, goals and the rest tried to follow. It was like the lifting of a poison fog.  

Mourinho doesn't care about playing entertaining footy because he doesn't care about the game or the fans, it's a means to two ends for him - money and self-aggrandizement. If he could have achieved those things in the property, truffles or film business, he would have gone down that route instead. You can't even imagine him watching a game if he wasn't paid to. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 5

1 minute ago, Section_31 said:

Mourinho doesn't bother me these days but at times he's done massive damage to the game, in fact I'd say Klopp has been something of an antidote to the legacy he left. Remember when he put his first Chelsea team together and I think a year later there was the all time lowest number of goals scored in the league before Christmas because every cunt was playing five a across the park. Not to mention the 'mind games' shite he introduced which loads of others started trying to parrot. When Klopp said he himself was the 'normal one' it was laughed off, but I think that was the beginning of the end of Mourninho's grip on football here on and off the pitch. We gave the league a vision of what was possible, passion, pace, power, goals and the rest tried to follow. It was like the lifting of a poison fog.  

Remember seeing one of his first complete Chelsea sides coming onto pitch at Anfield and thought look at the size of them from  1 to 11 . Doing the same with Spurs big units all over the shop and son/Kane same as Drogba .

Same blueprint 

Just now, clockspeed said:

Remember seeing one of his first complete Chelsea sides coming onto pitch at Anfield and thought look at the size of them from  1 to 11 . Doing the same with Spurs big units all over the shop and son/Kane same as Drogba .

Same blueprint 

To be fair it works, but so does curling up into a ball in a boxing match, waiting until the other guy is knackered and then sucker punching him. It might work, but  you wouldn't pay to watch it. 

If you thought the special one was delusional last night you should have heard that fat cunt Keys on BeIn. He Went on about Hendo fouling Dier for five minutes, wouldn’t accept Andy Grey ‘s opinion that it didn’t matter and bullied Grey to admit it was a foul, naturally he bigged up Shitcoat and Spurs’ performance; no comment on Son’s  offside. He also called Qatar “the sports capital of the world” and said Haller’s goal should have been disallowed for dangerous play. An absolute 100% unflushable turd. 

• Upvote 3

4 minutes ago, Red_or_Dead said:

Had to watch on the PC as on the telly it had no fucking sound and kept freezing - was like some shit stream from 10 years ago!

I had to watch it on my phone. The first half kicked off at 8:50, so 50 minutes behind.

Watched the first half and lost the stream 20 minutes into the second. 

Terrible. 

• Upvote 1

A few thoughts on the match , That var check took literally seconds to complete I've no issue with that as long as future offsides are dealt with in the same manner , I very much doubt it will be if it involves a similar one for us 

The stream from Amazon was shite I've had much better from an iptv supplier it was so bad that I complained after the match if it's no better tonight I'm fucking it off .

13 minutes ago, Scooby Dudek said:

The stream from Amazon was really good last night for me, no issues whatsoever. In my ignorance, I had it on from as soon as the build up started, so no idea if that played a part.

There could be something in that: my wife paused the game for me when I went to answer the front door (strangely, to the one Amazon driver in London who actually rings your doorbell, rather than throwing stuff on the doorstep). Anyway, Scooby, my loss of bandwidth was your gain!

30 minutes ago, 1892-LFCWasBorn said:

That’s the first time I’ve actually been able to see the “foul” on Dier that VAR checked and I’m pissing myself. 

I knew there wasn’t a foul, you could tell, but I didn’t know he got pushed to the floor by the invisible man. That’s fucking hilarious. Seriously is.

so it turns out VAR we’re just watching replays of Bobby’s header for their own enjoyment I guess, cause there was fuck all else to look at.