You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Spurs (H) Premier League - 16/12/20 - 20:00

Bjornebye

5 minutes ago, sir roger said:

Obviously Jurgen sees more than me of these boys, but I think Phillips is the stronger, more mature player and would be a better fit in an arm wrestle with Kane. 

I think Rhys was the only choice. Played against a higher level of competition than Phillips has and I think he's shown more composure.

When the mancs were steam rollering their way to titles, I used to hope when they lost senior players to injury and had to bring some no mark in, that they'd lose and we'd all take solace. Instead, they invariably still won or at least didnt suffer the loss Id hoped for.

I dont get why some wet their knickers because we've having to play lads like Jones, Williams R and N. Yes, it's fucking tough at the shap end but, Id rather these lads give it a go than reaching for the chequebook all the time.

That's just me though. Obviously. Come on reds!

• Upvote 4

Still not worried.

Fabinho's lovely long legs will be enough to keep them out of our box. 

This game depends entirely on if our lads up front are up for this. If Salah and Mané are sharp we'll batter them. 

I'm not saying they've been lucky this season, but their results flatter them. They haven't really dominated any teams, they've taken their chances and the teams they've played have fluffed their chances at the other end and they've racked up a few points along the way. 

Fortunately it is still early in season and league is dead tight.

If we have to swallow a bitter pill against these tonight because of our injuries then as horrible as it would be and especially to that horrible twat Mourinho and that slack jawed mong Kane it is one we would just have to take and realise that no team could continually cope especially against the best sides in the league with our poxy injury crisis this season.....regroup and hope things start to get better as season hots up.

• Upvote 2

5 minutes ago, dockers_strike said:

When the mancs were steam rollering their way to titles, I used to hope when they lost senior players to injury and had to bring some no mark in, that they'd lose and we'd all take solace. Instead, they invariably still won or at least didnt suffer the loss Id hoped for.

I dont get why some wet their knickers because we've having to play lads like Jones, Williams R and N. Yes, it's fucking tough at the shap end but, Id rather these lads give it a go than reaching for the chequebook all the time.

That's just me though. Obviously. Come on reds!

We're more than capable of losing to anyone when we don't put a shift in, but when we do there's nobody we can't pummel.

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, Aventus said:

Still not worried.

Fabinho's lovely long legs will be enough to keep them out of our box. 

This game depends entirely on if our lads up front are up for this. If Salah and Mané are sharp we'll batter them. 

I'm not saying they've been lucky this season, but their results flatter them. They haven't really dominated any teams, they've taken their chances and the teams they've played have fluffed their chances at the other end and they've racked up a few points along the way. 

Its certainly the case that Fabinho will be absolutely crucial.