You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Spurs (H) Premier League - 16/12/20 - 20:00

Bjornebye

Watched the Prime doc recently: really brought him what a sordid little vulgarian Mourinho is. A 57 year old greying little troll, every other word out of his mouth an explitive. Scorning of Pochettino's (European Cup finalist) "good boys" and determined to turn them into "cunts". Saw his little diatribe earlier on "Liverpool? What injury crisis"? There's nothing I love more than soundly beating a Mourinho team, bar winning at Old Trafford (Goodison wins are too au fait).

Sometimes I forget what an utter beast of a player Suarez was .. then I watch a video like that above and it all floods back. The assists, power, dribbling, finishing, pressing - only very very peak Ronaldo & Henry are a match from the PL years (and even Henry I'm not totally sold on vs peak Suarez for the sheer variety to Suarez's game).

Nothing I love more than getting one over on Jose he's always been a prick since the early days under Rafa - shushing our fans - tapping Gerrard up - beating us and celebrating the way he did in 2014.

I never got how some people thought he'd changed / or where indifferent in recent years. He's always been a prick and fuck him and fuck spurs.

• Upvote 3

3 minutes ago, Mark M said:

Nothing I love more than getting one over on Jose he's always been a prick since the early days under Rafa - shushing our fans - tapping Gerrard up - beating us and celebrating the way he did in 2014.

I never got how some people thought he'd changed / or where indifferent in recent years. He's always been a prick and fuck him and fuck spurs.

He'll be a cunt tomorrow night as well.

6 minutes ago, 3 Stacks said:

Alderweireld, Modric and Kane are reasonable/debatable. Bale and Eriksen are a joke.

Bale instead of Salah. I know these are posted in the main to wind people up and get people talking, but fuck me. That's some retarded shit. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

On 13/12/2020 at 16:38, Anubis said:

Get in. Crock Kane. Get the three points. Get out.

EDIT: While we’re at it our defenders should be shown the videos of Kane jumping into defenders with his back turned to win fouls while endangering the defender. They should then be instructed that if he does it to them they should put  him in a headlock on the way down and wrench his big slobbering head off his shoulders. “I was just trying to break my fall, ref.”

2629c1ba71db326c22925574bbe8aabe.gif

I'm envisioning something like this, no?

We're a very nice bunch of lads but tomorrow you can rest assured that Kane and Son (a very dirty player) will be leaving the foot in late on our defenders. I think they will target Matip and will probably be encouraged to do so by Mourinho.

We need to dish it out in a controlled way. Give it to them first.

• Upvote 2

20 minutes ago, Ronnie Whelan said:

We're a very nice bunch of lads but tomorrow you can rest assured that Kane and Son (a very dirty player) will be leaving the foot in late on our defenders. I think they will target Matip and will probably be encouraged to do so by Mourinho.

We need to dish it out in a controlled way. Give it to them first.

Watching a game the other week cannot remember which game or commentator, not an ex player though. Waxing lyrical about Mourinho and his targeting of one player for fouling in turn by players. Along the lines of ‘ Poor old Scholesy can’t tackle ‘ cunt.

26 minutes ago, VERBAL DIARRHEA said:

Watching a game the other week cannot remember which game or commentator, not an ex player though. Waxing lyrical about Mourinho and his targeting of one player for fouling in turn by players. Along the lines of ‘ Poor old Scholesy can’t tackle ‘ cunt.

It's mad isn't Verbal. Kane continually nearly risks serious harm to players and he is cute. Son continually leaves the foot in and he's not that kind of lad. 

I really would be worried about playing Big Bird if he isn't 100% because he is world class when he plays and Mourinho will be licking his lips at the thought of puting him out for a few months. Actually I don't think he needs to say anything because Kane, Son and a few more will be thinking it.

We're not just a great side but we're a nice side. Bar Robbo I'm not sure how many spikey characters we have. A lot of lads who put in tough but fair challenges but nothing like other teams for snideness.

Robbo is possibly my favourite player so no dig at him but he definitely has a touch of snide in his game.

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, Ronnie Whelan said:

It's mad isn't Verbal. Kane continually nearly risks serious harm to players and he is cute. Son continually leaves the foot in and he's not that kind of lad. 

I really would be worried about playing Big Bird if he isn't 100% because he is world class when he plays and Mourinho will be licking his lips at the thought of puting him out for a few months. Actually I don't think he needs to say anything because Kane, Son and a few more will be thinking it.

We're not just a great side but we're a nice side. Bar Robbo I'm not sure how many spikey characters we have. A lot of lads who put in tough but fair challenges but nothing like other teams for snideness.

Robbo is possibly my favourite player so no dig at him but he definitely has a touch of snide in his game.

You need some snide but you’re bang on about Dribbler and Son both shits in their own way. We should know what’s coming and deal with them, we need a good ref.

Hope and pray.

I know he’s a tit and I probably should hate him but I can’t help being entertained by mourinho he’s far more interesting than the boring moyes, Parker and ole. 

I want a league full of great characters like klopp, Jose and bielsa. It makes beating them all the more satisfying.

Looking forward to this game hope we dick them but based on recent performances I’m not sure.

9 minutes ago, JagSquared said:

I know he’s a tit and I probably should hate him but I can’t help being entertained by mourinho he’s far more interesting than the boring moyes, Parker and ole. 

I want a league full of great characters like klopp, Jose and bielsa. It makes beating them all the more satisfying.

Looking forward to this game hope we dick them but based on recent performances I’m not sure.

You know what when he got ditched by the Mancs and Tyler was basically saying he had mental health difficulties and there was all the shite about how their players like Pogba just need a bit of love, I actually thought that no marks are having a pop at a legendary manager and I felt a bit sorry for him. Ole came in and was so smug with his honeymoon run.

He is a knobhead but no doubt he is a great manager. He has a proper squad there of the kind of players he likes.

I actually like Bielsa. Seems a proper nutjob but likeable.