Bjornebye

Fulham (A) - Premier League - 13/12/20 - 16:30

Just now, aws said:

They put in a huge effort in the first 30 minutes and I'd be surprised if it doesn't really open up in the last 20 minutes. If we take our chances we'll win this. 

An early goal would be a real dagger for them. They probably deserve more than a 1 goal lead. 

Whisper it quietly but we need to take a leaf out of Ole’s book and be dogshit first half (which we have ) and then win the second .

Minamino on for Matip.Fuck he’s not broken again is he ?

3 minutes ago, 3 Stacks said:

It's typical us, to be honest. Totally up for games like Wolves and Leicester, who have garnered respect as decent threats over the last few years, but try to manage games against who we perceive to be the relegation sides and we get punched in the mouth. Not the first time this has happened. 

I think this is spot on. We seem to try to save energy against the weaker teams, and against the better ones we up the intensity and become a completely different team. 

4 minutes ago, m0e said:

Thank fuck Ali is back.

Was a pen but it wasn't clear and obvious. Fab got the ball through the Fulham lad's foot, but it took a million replays and even then its not conclusive.

What was conclusive was that push on Salah.

We could have turned this game around already with Mane and Salah.

Gonna keep the faith.

WOW. You think that’s a pen? Not conclusive? Was conclusive for me after the 1st replay. 

Surprise aurprise Matip injured.   Pointless keeping him.   Liverpool in all their wisdom start the season with fewer centre backs than you'd need even if he was realible.