Quantcast
Midtjylland (A) - Champions League - 9/12 - 17:55 - Page 18 - FF - Football Forum - The Liverpool Way Jump to content
Bjornebye

Midtjylland (A) - Champions League - 9/12 - 17:55

The ref doing the VAR must have been on his learner permit - taking an age to make any calls. Thank fuck this game didn’t mean anything as my blood pressure would have been through the roof with that shit show by the officials 

Strange, strange evening.

Played too many first teamers IMO, then made what looked to me to be nonsensical subs.

Tsimikas looks like his Liverpool career is gonna be one of those that ends before it starts, seems unable to stay fit.

The clowns operating VAR causing confusion and frustration again...ref was dogshite too.

Hopefully no other injuries picked up - concentrate on league now for a bit.

Shame he didn't throw a bunch more 18 year olds on so we can't moan about how they'll never make it here based on a single performance.

• Upvote 2

The thing is you can’t really look forward to the rest of the competition because it’s going to be the toss of a coin whether we get a massive VAR decision or more likely it goes against us .

2 minutes ago, 3 Stacks said:

I'm just sad that a regular starting 11 player didn't get injured so I could whine about the team selection more.

Genius 

Kelleher brilliant again. Probably saves us the expense and hassle of getting an experienced back up keeper in the summer. Hopefully he plays games in the FA cup and will probably get called upon again if Allison has another muscle injury.

Dont think Minamino and Keita have much of a future here as they always struggle to make any impact when they get a chance. Origi is just treading water here and needs to move on.

• Upvote 1

38 minutes ago, Lee909 said:

Jesus Origi is fuckin shot

Seemed likes he decided after the Champions League final goal "it'll get no better than this, i'm out" and has just given up

Fuckin hell was he playing!

I was half watching on my phone whilst at work. Even though the var took its time, weren't all the calls correct in the end?. The last angle for minaminos goal showed mane heading it onto his own arm didn't it?  

2 minutes ago, torahboy said:

Klopp getting stick for attempting to win a game? He obviously doesn't understand his job.

Brilliant. Let's just tongue his nut sack no matter what he does.

Kelleher has been class.  Klopp’s competitive edge just kicks in whenever he’s there.  We literally should have played the U18s.  What he was doing bringing all the first teamers on is anyone’s guess.  Particularly Mane for about 5 minutes.  It must be something to do with not training as much and wanting to keep the players ticking over in games but then they play like lunatics running around when they’re on and they need to be protected from themselves.

1 minute ago, niallers said:

I was half watching on my phone whilst at work. Even though the var took its time, weren't all the calls correct in the end?. The last angle for minaminos goal showed mane heading it onto his own arm didn't it?  

The penalty given after the offside flag was raised couldn't have been a right call surely?

Klopp was trying to earn the £2.5M for a win because John Henry has demanded it as his Christmas bonus. 

Need to sell a player in January now to pony that up for the former woman to trouser.

Fucking disgrace.

• Upvote 1

Odd evening, but entertaining in a strange way. As is always the way on here I am blaming Dave for blowing smoke up Euro refs arses last week.

The VAR stuff was a bit strange. I had no sound on  my stream so no insight into what was going on but for my

two-ha'pence the first guy was offside whatever dodgy lines they drew 10 minutes later  , their second 'goal' was definitely onside and Minamino's goal was a toss up whose arm it came off.

16 minutes ago, KMD7 said:

The penalty given after the offside flag was raised couldn't have been a right call surely?

They eventually showed the lines and it looked onside so correct call unfortunately. Doesn't really matter in the end. The deadest of dead rubbers

7 minutes ago, Anubis said:

Ajax lost. Useless fucking cunts.

Shit the bed again like they did in last year's semi 2nd leg. Clown gets sent off for 2nd yellow in the 75th minute and within 10 minutes conceed the winner.

1 minute ago, Dr Nowt said:

Klopp was trying to earn the £2.5M for a win because John Henry has demanded it as his Christmas bonus. 

Need to sell a player in January now to finance that for the former woman to trouser.

Fucking disgrace.

Nightcat? Is it you? Have you decided to bless us with your presence once more?

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Herp McDerp said:

Nightcat? Is it you? Have you decided to bless us with your presence once more?

All I can say is I’m composing these messages while playing with my abnormally long penis and David Cameron’s horse-faced wife.

• Upvote 3