You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Midtjylland (A) - Champions League - 9/12 - 17:55

Bjornebye

Strange, strange evening.

Played too many first teamers IMO, then made what looked to me to be nonsensical subs.

Tsimikas looks like his Liverpool career is gonna be one of those that ends before it starts, seems unable to stay fit.

The clowns operating VAR causing confusion and frustration again...ref was dogshite too.

Hopefully no other injuries picked up - concentrate on league now for a bit.

Kelleher brilliant again. Probably saves us the expense and hassle of getting an experienced back up keeper in the summer. Hopefully he plays games in the FA cup and will probably get called upon again if Allison has another muscle injury.

Dont think Minamino and Keita have much of a future here as they always struggle to make any impact when they get a chance. Origi is just treading water here and needs to move on.

• Upvote 1

Kelleher has been class.  Klopp’s competitive edge just kicks in whenever he’s there.  We literally should have played the U18s.  What he was doing bringing all the first teamers on is anyone’s guess.  Particularly Mane for about 5 minutes.  It must be something to do with not training as much and wanting to keep the players ticking over in games but then they play like lunatics running around when they’re on and they need to be protected from themselves.

1 minute ago, niallers said:

I was half watching on my phone whilst at work. Even though the var took its time, weren't all the calls correct in the end?. The last angle for minaminos goal showed mane heading it onto his own arm didn't it?  

The penalty given after the offside flag was raised couldn't have been a right call surely?

Odd evening, but entertaining in a strange way. As is always the way on here I am blaming Dave for blowing smoke up Euro refs arses last week.

The VAR stuff was a bit strange. I had no sound on  my stream so no insight into what was going on but for my

two-ha'pence the first guy was offside whatever dodgy lines they drew 10 minutes later  , their second 'goal' was definitely onside and Minamino's goal was a toss up whose arm it came off.

1 minute ago, Dr Nowt said:

Klopp was trying to earn the £2.5M for a win because John Henry has demanded it as his Christmas bonus. 

Need to sell a player in January now to finance that for the former woman to trouser.

Fucking disgrace.

Nightcat? Is it you? Have you decided to bless us with your presence once more?

• Upvote 1