You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Joe Anderson, Derek Hatton arrested among others....

Bjornebye

He will get off with whatever it is because he’s clearly seasoned in this behaviour.  Him going back to court again and again using public money on legal fees to allow redrow to build on Caldies when the residents and local labour members consistently fought against it tells you all you need to know about this cunt.  It pisses me off that every new build is on a managed estate these days as well.  Years of them being leasehold and now they’ve come up with the estate management fees swindle as well.  No labour council should ever be approving that sort of shit.

I hope the Everton stadium Shite gets unraveled as well.  He spent a shit load of public money on fees doing due diligence to lend to Everton which he said the council would get back.  When pushed whether they would get it back if the stadium wasn’t built or even if it was but not using the public loan he wouldn’t answer.  Horrible fat corrupt cunt.  He’s a fucking stain on the city.

• Upvote 4

5 hours ago, Lee909 said:

As much as i wouldn't trust Anderson as far as i could throw him wouldn't shock me if this somewhat political aswell. Take attention away from the Government giving all their mates contracts 

Somehow, I just don't think Merseyside Police are working alongside the Tory government. He was first pulled in for questioning about a year ago. Isn't this latest news just further investigation ?

I think the Tories could come up with something or someone bigger than Joe Anderson to deflect headlines away from themselves.

He hasn't actually been charged with anything.