You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Faggots

Captain Turdseye

You should be ashamed of yourself for thinking the worst before opening a thread. I want to talk about these...

640x640.jpg

I’ve just put a couple of steak & kidney puddings on to steam for my dinner and it made me realise that I haven’t had a faggot for ages. Faggots, chips and mushy peas is a tremendous ‘can’t be arsed cooking’ meal. They’ve gone straight onto next week’s shopping list. Are there any other faggot lovers on here?

6 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

Decent faggots are lovely. My mea take is limited living with a vegan. They are meat right? 

Actually, just found this recipe....

Vegan-Faggot-with-Onion-Gravy-Recipe.jpg

https://sozosquare.com/vegan-faggots-with-onion-gravy/

You need to tell her you want to get stuck into the meat of some real faggots, I'm sure she'll understand.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Mudface said:

You need to tell her you want to get stuck into the meat of some real faggots, I'm sure she'll understand.

‘I need faggot meat inside of me’

’I have a longing for faggot meat tonight’

‘My uncle used to force his faggot meat down my throat’ 

and his cock. 

44 minutes ago, Juniper said:

I bloody love the things, before we pretty much gave eating meat each evening we’d have them about once a month

I don’t care what’s in them personally.

Taste great. 

It’s actually stuff that’s good for you in general, or it was. Who knows what they put in them these days. It used to be lung and heart and wrapped in a lining of the stomach. Tastes great though. 

8 minutes ago, Section_31 said:

Horrendous. 

Saying that, me Mrs still can't believe some of the shit I used to eat when I was a kid when I went to my nan's. Tongue sandwiches, liver, kidney, heart. These kids today wouldn't go near that shit.

Ha ha, the wife's face years ago when I explained to her what brawn was.

• Upvote 2

3 hours ago, Bjornebye said:

Decent faggots are lovely. My mea take is limited living with a vegan. They are meat right? 

Actually, just found this recipe....

Vegan-Faggot-with-Onion-Gravy-Recipe.jpg

https://sozosquare.com/vegan-faggots-with-onion-gravy/

Let me know how these go if you give them a try... vegetarian bordering on vegan here.

I always thought the beauty of Mr Brains and high-end butcher faggots was all those great tasting the eyeholes, earholes and arseholes and organ meat that goes into them. Surely a vegan version would just be like a meatball?

• Upvote 2