You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Caoimhin Kelleher

Bjornebye

Always wary about bigging young players up after a few appearances, but I've been so impressed with the way this kid has taken everything in his stride. He exudes calmness, his decision making is excellent and he's decent with his feet too. I was never on the anti-Adrian bandwagon, but there's no earthly reason why Kelleher should not be considered first choice back-up to Alisson for the foreseeable future.

• 2 months later...
  • 9 months later...
  • 10 months later...
1 minute ago, an tha said:

He is a very good keeper....very good indeed.

Too good to not play regularly at top level - we'll struggle to hold on to him IMHO.

Should command a good fee though.

Yea I think you're right. He has been excellent when called upon. FSG will have the horn for selling him. 

Dont think he had anything to do before the pens. Excelled once again stopping 3. He might have been off his line for 1 of them but the derby keeper was off his on every one of ours.

It would be great if we could keep hold of him but I fear he wants more first team games than we could give him. The club is supposedly already looking at someone in Bundesliga 2 Ron Zeiler maybe so we're clearly getting ready for Adrian or Kelleher leaving at the end of the season.