Sign in to follow this  
Bjornebye

Wolves (H) - Premier League - 6/12/20 - 19:15

Just now, DJLJ said:

No it isn't. That was a fucking dive and he didn't give him a yellow. That was the absolute least he should have done and he shat out of it. Fucking terrible refereeing.

In the context of present-day refereeing and the Premier League's implementation of VAR, it was good. Nearly all refs are allergic to getting out the yellow for dives, and I doubt that will change until FIFA haul them over the coals for it.

Just now, Aw Geez said:

Manes smile when it was overturned was boss

Henderson and Fabinho giving him shit was ace as well.

1 minute ago, DJLJ said:

He didn't touch him, therefore didn't 'challenge' him. So nothing stupid there.

I know he didnt touch him but it was a stupid challenge any way you look at that. My stream died just as sadio went for that and I thought i bet that's a pen. Yep, the ref gave it then VAR overturned it. Like I said, considering what pens are being given for, a stupid challenge.

How did that coady cunt not get a yellow for similation?? Reds fan my arse. The cheating cunt 

Just now, dockers_strike said:

I know he didnt touch him but it was a stupid challenge any way you look at that. My stream died just as sadio went for that and I thought i bet that's a pen. Yep, the ref gave it then VAR overturned it. Like I said, considering what pens are being given for, a stupid challenge.

There as no challenge made. 

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

6 minutes ago, dockers_strike said:

That's a stupid challenge by Sadio considering what they're giving pens for. Thankfully overruled.

Is he supposed to not try to clear the ball?

2 minutes ago, skaro said:

Ref picked up the clear and obvious error.

But not the clear and obvious dive.

How can you pick up one clear and obvious thing, but not the other?

He's a bit of prick too, that "local boy" Coady, ain't he?

Can a yellow be given after review ?

4 minutes ago, Leyton388 said:

Expect VAR to make it up to Wolves in the second half

Yes, let's hope we don't spoil that by scoring 3 or 4 more times.

1 minute ago, dockers_strike said:

He pulled out of it just in time. Which wasn’t stupid.

• Like 1
  • Downvote 1

Oh and it's funny how Amazon are letting all these fucking ads run smoothly with no buffering but the match stream they are pulling all sorts of shit!

1 minute ago, Lario said:

There as no challenge made. 

Fuck ing hell. A 'challenge' doesnt mean you have to touch the ball.

2 minutes ago, dockers_strike said:

Totally disagree. He doesn't touch him. So nothing stupid about it. On this you are totally wrong in my opinion. I'll leave it at that.

Looked a definite pen from the refs angle - I got the feeling he really wanted to give it though seemed to take him a long time to reverse his decision 

5 minutes ago, Numero said:

That’s where VAR gets support. Allowing. The ref to go and have a look at those is actually really good. It’s the other bollocks. 

It should still be jibbed though, It's been fucking farcical in the main.

3 minutes ago, TheDrowningMan said:

In the context of present-day refereeing and the Premier League's implementation of VAR, it was good. Nearly all refs are allergic to getting out the yellow for dives, and I doubt that will change until FIFA haul them over the coals for it.

It’s often difficult to spot a dive in real time, but when you’ve had the chance to watch 5 replays of a dive and still don’t give a yellow.....

Just now, magicrat said:

Can a yellow be given after review ?

Plenty of cards given on VAR, aren't there?

"Possible Red Card" review etc... once VAR is in play, can't it correct any misdeed?

That was clear cheating.

Yeah VAR saved the penalty but once again it fails to punish a player for diving.

didn’t they have bans for players that dived to win penalties that had a big impact on a result. Var was I guess supposed to fix that, it clearly has not 

5 minutes ago, skaro said:

Ref picked up the clear and obvious error.

But not the clear and obvious dive.

How can you pick up one clear and obvious thing, but not the other?

He's a bit of prick too, that "local boy" Coady, ain't he?

I remember him getting interviewed after the win last season and Coady came across as a bit of a prick..Can’t put my finger on why but I just didn’t like him