Quantcast
Fed Ex Import duty tax - Page 3 - GF - General Forum - The Liverpool Way Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
dave u

Fed Ex Import duty tax

35 minutes ago, Aw Geez said:

It's your own fault for not checking, stop making Fed-ex out to be the bogey-man

He'll swing for you 

5 hours ago, dave u said:

Seemed like a good idea at the time. I watched Rick Shiels testing one out on youtube and I thought "thats a bit of me that is".

Funny thing is I have a 64 and a 60, and I can't use either of them so I should have known really. Live and learn though.

I can the 70 ok from fairway lies (even though a full shot only goes 25 yards!) but for some reason I always get around the green in the semi rough and picture this glorious flop shot in my head where I pitch out out of there, straight up in the air and it lands within a foot of the cup. Then I take the shot, the club slides right underneath it and the ball pops out about two feet. Happens every time.

I think it will be good out of bunkers but I can't be sure because I never go in them. Not because I'm particularly accurate (I miss loads of greens), but there's just this weird anomaly where I maybe have to play one bunker shot every four or five rounds or something. 

You can always use it to chip ice cubes into your whisky glass.

4 minutes ago, VladimirIlyich said:

You can always use it to chip ice cubes into your whisky glass.

'Chip' has already been used I'm gonna flag this to Dave 

2 minutes ago, No2 said:

You should have paid 20% tax plus a further 2.5%. Given the numbers involved here they have clearly decided that club was worth considerably more than you're saying. Essentially they are calling you out as tax avoiding tory. 

https://www.trade-tariff.service.gov.uk/commodities/9506310000

I wonder if they've tried to scam anyone els 

1 minute ago, No2 said:

I hope not.

I thought Bob Hope was a golfer for some reason. I've tried to think of a couple of others but can't.

32 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

I wonder if they've tried to scam anyone els 

Ok that one was good, fair play.

Or should I say.....

Untitled-1.png

... fair way!