You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Greatest Female Artist - 1st Round - Alicia Keys vs Christine & The Queens

Bjornebye

Greatest Female Artist - 1st Round - Alicia Keys vs Christine & The Queens  

34 members have voted

1. 1. Greatest Female Artist - 1st Round - Alicia Keys vs Christine & The Queens

• Alicia Keys
    • Christine & The Queens

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 28/11/20 at 09:24

2 hours ago, VladimirIlyich said:

Christine and the Queens is not more than one person?

Nope, stage name.

Heloise Letissier writes, produces, plays everything herself, and is a brilliant dancer and live performer.  She has other dancers with her on stage.  She's effing fantastic and is one of the most talented singers, writers, and performers of her generation.

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Code said:

Alicia Keys should be one of the finalists in this tournament, she is simply amazing

I bet she has a great voice.

Is Alicia Keys Hendo's favourite? I seem to recall something like that from one of those paired quizzes.

2 hours ago, Moo said:

Nope, stage name.

Heloise Letissier writes, produces, plays everything herself, and is a brilliant dancer and live performer.  She has other dancers with her on stage.  She's effing fantastic and is one of the most talented singers, writers, and performers of her generation.

While the above is all true, is not too early to consider her "Greatest Of All Time"?

There are a few artists who have been put in this who have a small back catalogue compared to the others in the gorup and haven't set a standard like their experienced peers i.e St Vincent and Bat For Lashes. (Good artists by the way)

5 minutes ago, Skidfingers McGonical said:

While the above is all true, is not too early to consider her "Greatest Of All Time"?

There are a few artists who have been put in this who have a small back catalogue compared to the others in the gorup and haven't set a standard like their experienced peers i.e St Vincent and Bat For Lashes. (Good artists by the way)

They should all join up with Florence and the Machine and form a super group. The Names.

2 hours ago, SasaS said:

I bet she has a great voice.

Is Alicia Keys Hendo's favourite? I seem to recall something like that from one of those paired quizzes.

Great voice, stunning looks, great entertainer, funny, down to earth, writes her own stuff.

Singer, songwriter, producer, actor, director etc, you name it, she’s got it.

A multi talent and simply amazing.

4 hours ago, Code said:

Great voice, stunning looks, great entertainer, funny, down to earth, writes her own stuff.

Singer, songwriter, producer, actor, director etc, you name it, she’s got it.

A multi talent and simply amazing.

She's pretty much perfect alright

5 hours ago, Skidfingers McGonical said:

If you're good enough you're old enough!

Christine blows me away genuinely, but I wouldn't have expected her to get past the first two or three rounds, she was in my original 7 picks so she's one of my greatest.

I didn't realise Alicia Keys was so popular though, not keen on her myself.