You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Tv taking the piss now

liverpoolsno9

5 minutes ago, VladimirIlyich said:

Do they coincide with European games? 4.30pm on a Sunday is good if you've played a midweek european game but not so good if you've got a Tuesday one. 

Part of Klopp's anger needs to be aimed at his own employers too. You make a deal with the devil and he owns your soul.

It’s Spurs Wed night and away to Palace at 12;30 Sat, exactly what he’s been complaining about. They’re trolling him. 

18 minutes ago, VladimirIlyich said:

Do they coincide with European games? 4.30pm on a Sunday is good if you've played a midweek european game but not so good if you've got a Tuesday one. 

Part of Klopp's anger needs to be aimed at his own employers too. You make a deal with the devil and he owns your soul.

Its 1230 again after Wednesday night v Spurs. What a fucking joke.

Edit: @liverpoolsno9 beat me to it 

1 hour ago, VladimirIlyich said:

Yep. Scheduled to play the Danes away with a 5:55pm kick off on 9 December.

12 hours ago, VladimirIlyich said:

Part of Klopp's anger needs to be aimed at his own employers too. You make a deal with the devil and he owns your soul

Think we just need to crack on with it.

Footballers are no different to the rest of us. If your boss says you have a high workload it gives the excuse to drop off a bit.

As much as I agree with Klopp he's the only one speaking out and history tells me when we speak out it bites us on the arse, and that's a fact.

• Upvote 1

He was full of barbs today again.

He is of course right, but as said above club are as much to blame as anyone - they along with all others sold their souls to tv.

Just a bit worried that Klopps anger and comments start to get in players heads.....almost as excuses if you like, it becomes a sort of self fulfilling prophecy/affects you subconsciously if you are hearing about tiredness, lack of prep etc being a problem.....it can feed in....

“Hendo trained yesterday, parts of team training and then had his individual session, so we have to see what we do with that,” Klopp said on Friday.

“For all the other players who played now [against Atalanta], they are still in recovery, so that’s how it is when you have only these few days in between.

We have to make late decisions, so if you were to ask me now what will be the line-up and I was in a mood to tell you, I couldn’t!

“I [will] make this decision as late as possible because I have to wait until the medical department tells me who looks like [they’re] ready.

“Then it looks like from now on we have another 25-and-a-half hours to make sure that we bring the fittest and freshest players on the pitch.”

On 27/11/2020 at 05:53, DalyanPete said:

Think we just need to crack on with it.

Footballers are no different to the rest of us. If your boss says you have a high workload it gives the excuse to drop off a bit.

As much as I agree with Klopp he's the only one speaking out and history tells me when we speak out it bites us on the arse, and that's a fact.

To be fair Klopp said similar last season around this time and that didn’t turn out too bad...Although we’ll find out at 2.30 today if it was a wise thing to bring up

Jurgen Klopp: Liverpool manager says 'we cannot carry on like this' over fixture congestion

on 6 November 20196 November 2019.From the section Liverpool1236

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/50311637

• Upvote 1

12 hours ago, an tha said:

He was full of barbs today again.

He is of course right, but as said above club are as much to blame as anyone - they along with all others sold their souls to tv.

Just a bit worried that Klopps anger and comments start to get in players heads.....almost as excuses if you like, it becomes a sort of self fulfilling prophecy/affects you subconsciously if you are hearing about tiredness, lack of prep etc being a problem.....it can feed in....

“Hendo trained yesterday, parts of team training and then had his individual session, so we have to see what we do with that,” Klopp said on Friday.

“For all the other players who played now [against Atalanta], they are still in recovery, so that’s how it is when you have only these few days in between.

We have to make late decisions, so if you were to ask me now what will be the line-up and I was in a mood to tell you, I couldn’t!

“I [will] make this decision as late as possible because I have to wait until the medical department tells me who looks like [they’re] ready.

“Then it looks like from now on we have another 25-and-a-half hours to make sure that we bring the fittest and freshest players on the pitch.”

The club is to blame? For signing a contract before a pandemic come on the scene and changed everything? The clubs did sell their souls to the tv.....pre Covid, things have changed in these unprecedented times. They didn’t sign the TV deal knowing they were gonna be taking part in a season that’s cramming a full season into a season that’s over a month shorter, with hardly any pre-season. They didn’t sign it knowing there wasn’t gonna be any fans either. They didn’t know that every game will be screened live, they didn’t know that BBC would be screening live games, Amazon would get more games, all games would be played at different times. Things have changed. 
Every game until the New Year, at least, is live on tv. BT could still screen our game at another time if they wanted too, but they, like you, are holding onto the fact that the TV deal is signed and we must still sing to their tune even though the landscape has changed so much. Seems to me Klopp/us are getting trolled now.