You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Brighton (A) - Premier League - 28/11/20 - 12:30

Bjornebye

33 minutes ago, 3 Stacks said:

He'll be the hero who stood up to the bully Klopp and he'll get abuse on Twitter, etc... Klopp is completely in the right but in terms of optics, we'll look terrible. Lineker is already shilling for him and BT. 

And then he comes out with a cheap snivelling shite like this....Of course football isn’t like the sacrifice made by others but I guess if he wants to come out with classless shite then it’s easy to say that  when you’ve got two highly paid jobs when millions are struggling 

@Gary Lineker

Excellent by @TheDesKelly putting the broadcasting argument to Jürgen Klopp when it’s clearly a Premier League issue. It’s a tough year for everyone but footballers having to play lots of football matches, risking a muscle strain, is nothing like the sacrifice made by others.

https://mobile.twitter.com/GaryLineker/status/1332699585756717057

1 minute ago, Stickman said:

And then he comes out with a cheap snivelling shite like this....Of course football isn’t like the sacrifice made by others but I guess if he wants to come out with classless shite then it’s easy to say that  when you’ve got two highly paid jobs when millions are struggling 

@Gary Lineker

Excellent by @TheDesKelly putting the broadcasting argument to Jürgen Klopp when it’s clearly a Premier League issue. It’s a tough year for everyone but footballers having to play lots of football matches, risking a muscle strain, is nothing like the sacrifice made by others.

That's what I was talking about. Yeah, mention the essential workers, Gary. That's so relevant. What a moron. 

3 minutes ago, Stickman said:

@Gary Lineker

What a load of fucking shite by lineker. Yeah, he'll be fawning all over Jurgen when he bumps into him at any sports presentation. We all know lineker's taken BT and the BBC's shilling but his sheer hypocrisy is truely outstanding.

This from a 'pundit' who just used to give Bryan Robson the man of the match award every time because robson usually gave it to him when the roles were reverse.

Integrity? Fuck off you jug eared cunt.

• Upvote 1

25 minutes ago, Simbo said:

I dunno......personally think it’s a definite penalty and one we’d be sickened not to get at the other end. Although Welbeck wasn’t in control of the ball he still got there first and Robbo has swung his foot a split second too late and kicked his foot. 

Welbeck not in control of the ball, and had studs up... I remember when those used to be fouls the other way.

Just now, Creator Supreme said:

There's no conspiracy, shit happens, play better and we'll win!

The scheduling could be sorted in one fell swoop, no shitty international football until the season is over!

Play better? Yeah, what happened to grinding out wins? It seems some folk expect the perfect game from Liverpool week in, week out, we shouldnt have injuries and if we do, we should have numerous players in the squad who are all worldclass and just step in to do the business.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

42 minutes ago, Tony Moanero said:

I don’t eat lot of chocolate nowadays, but dread to think how much I’ve put away over the years. I’m very partial to After Eights, though. They have to be refrigerated, and I cut each one in half.

A couple Christmases ago, I ate a 650g tub of Quality Steet, saving the strawberry creams for my wife, I’m nothing if not generous, a three pack of M&S Walnut Whips and a white Twix Xtra before dinner. I saved the box of Elizabeth Shaw Mint Crisps for immediately after dessert, as I’m not an animal.

One of my fondest Christmas memories is Christmas Eve 1985. Watching the Snowman, whilst drinking Coca-Cola from glass bottles and eating mint Matchmakers, liberated from the warehouse my dad’s mate worked in.

Life-affirming stuff is this, mate.

• Upvote 1

14 minutes ago, Stickman said:

@Gary Lineker

False equivalence. What a prick. 

5 minutes ago, Creator Supreme said:

There's no conspiracy, shit happens, play better and we'll win!

The scheduling could be sorted in one fell swoop, no shitty international football until the season is over!

Stop talking sense has no buisness on this forum unless its knee jerking,bed wetting,woe is me they are all against us we dont want to hear it.

3 minutes ago, Geoff Woade said:

Anyone seen anything at all in Minamino? I’ve been stunned at how bad he’s been ever since he’s joined.

Don’t get it at all.

Lad looks lost...hasn't been helped by being unable to nail down a regular place or position.

He was a cheap buy and we'll probably get it all back easily, but just can't see where he fits in for us.....he does not fit in our midfield as we saw today, and he does not really fit into a front 3.

2 minutes ago, Geoff Woade said:

Anyone seen anything at all in Minamino? I’ve been stunned at how bad he’s been ever since he’s joined.

Don’t get it at all.

I think our scouts thought they were being clever recommending him instead of Haaland.

9 minutes ago, dockers_strike said:

Play better? Yeah, what happened to grinding out wins? It seems some folk expect the perfect game from Liverpool week in, week out, we shouldnt have injuries and if we do, we should have numerous players in the squad who are all worldclass and just step in to do the business.

I'm not expecting the perfect game, but if you perform better the chances are the dodgy decisions become moot!