Quantcast
Brighton (A) - Premier League - 28/11/20 - 12:30 - Page 11 - FF - Football Forum - The Liverpool Way Jump to content
Bjornebye

Brighton (A) - Premier League - 28/11/20 - 12:30

Bissouma has been up to that grappling shite all game and laughing. Fab does it once and it’s a free. These officials are fucking clowns.

Just now, General Dryness said:

That Bissouma is a beast. Chucking our players around like crisp packets. 

I'm sure that should be a foul to us.

Just now, J-V said:

There is no point.  We get goals ruled out when we're onside anyway.

If you need to spend ages drawing fucking lines on a screen and picking parts of the body then that should tell you that you are using the system for stuff it was never brought in to deal with 

• Upvote 2

They stop the video where they want, where they think the ball is leaving his foot, a micro second here and there and the pausing of the video can affect it. 

1 minute ago, Elite said:

I agree. Has completely sucked the joy out of the game though.

Imagine footy officials getting home from work. "Have you had a good day at work dear?" "Yeah brilliant, I love my job. I chalked three goals off for being 3mm offside."

• Upvote 2

Just now, therevivalist said:

Milner is looking on as the ball pass passes him. Take the old man off for fucks sake.

He's our only midfielder that's turned up.

1 minute ago, Mike D said:

They stop the video where they want, where they think the ball is leaving his foot, a micro second here and there and the pausing of the video can affect it. 

Yeah. Who checks the angles of the lines? 1 degree, 1 tenth of a second, one guy leaning... it’s all bollocks. Rechecking pens on a screen or something, great. This shit? Ruins it. 

Just now, John102 said:

There were lads at school that hit them harder. 

Catching the ball sweet on the half-volley with a pair of Rockport on was something special 

This is all very disjointed but I don't think we can expect much different in the circumstances. We just have to grind out points whilst we're suffering from injuries and an insane schedule.