You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Brighton (A) - Premier League - 28/11/20 - 12:30

Bjornebye

2 minutes ago, Captain Howdy said:

I can see why it was given but Friend doesn’t give that to us and that’s the problem. I think Klopp needs to go down the Ferguson route, make the fuckers terrified of making a decision against you, slaughter them in interviews and fuck the fines use the English players and pull them with “niggles” whenever the bastards shaft you. The shithouses will soon fall in line, just as they did with Ferguson.

I’ve been saying that for ages. It’s not rocket science, but it works. It would be interesting to see how often a Man Utd player picking up “a knock” coincided with an unsatisfactory performance from a referee.

The media not taking his critism well

They've deffo been told to have a pop at him. The big 6 need to sort this shit though. Ever since the first lock down and them trying to the season null and voided to stop relegation and now stopping the 5 clubs so they have a advantage over teams in Europe. The money is made by the big 6. Nobody abroad will pay for the rest of the shite

3 minutes ago, 3 Stacks said:

We're not winning the title. Too many injuries and you can see it's one, affecting the performances, and two, a huge topic of frustration within the club. 

You can’t say that, way to early to write us off. It’s a long journey , we’re still good and better than every one else . 

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, J-V said:

Going to end up with a no mark club like Tottenham winning at this rate.  Hope not or the Scum as the officials are determined to give them a pen a game minimum.

Don't see Spurs winning it, they get shafted by VAR as much as we do. Someone else will be helped to the title.

That's a foul but holding at corners and freekicks still isn't given?

The game is being fucking fucked by Mike Riley and his lot. It's just farcical what is and isn't a foul and when they change rules. They can't change the handball rule until the end of the season but they can decide to lower the standards for clear and obvious midseason. 

This is just mental now.

3 minutes ago, 3 Stacks said:

We're not winning the title. Too many injuries and you can see it's one, affecting the performances, and two, a huge topic of frustration within the club. 

I think it'll be really close between a handful of teams, with probably no more than about 80 points needed to win it.

Injuries have dragged us back into the pack.

Interesting game tomorrow between Chelsea and Spurs. Think I'd favour a Chelsea win over even a draw. I just don't see Lampard winning the league.

19 minutes ago, an tha said:

They have literally killed football with VAR.

No way is that a penalty kick.....a ridiculous decision, a ref being sent to watch a slo mo replay should never in that situation overturn that decision....but it does because they stick together...his video room mates telling him to view it is literally same as saying give it.

Disgusting.

Never given as foul anywhere else on park that...never.

But sadly par for course in what football has become with its use of VAR.

They can shove this bollocks, right up their arses.

This 100% he was looking right at it if he can't make a decision based on what he has seen then he shouldn't be encouraged to look at it again I'd happily fuck this season off now because there is no enjoyment now VAR has managed to suck that right out of the game now 

• Upvote 1

Just now, Jairzinho said:

I think it'll be really close between a handful of teams, with probably no more than about 80 points needed to win it.

Injuries have dragged us back into the pack.

Interesting game tomorrow between Chelsea and Spurs. Think I'd favour a Chelsea win over even a draw. I just don't see Lampard winning the league.

The luckiest team will win it, and that sure as hell isn't us. 

@Tony Moanero

I put away a whole box of after eights during that shit. As I did so I couldn’t help but wonder what’s the most amount of boxes you’ve ever polished off in a single sitting (month/year and any other memorable context please) and do you still painstakingly cut each individual after eight up with a knife and fork?

The days of a manager haranguing refs to get favourable decisions ended long ago when ferguson stepped down. There's no way PGMOL, the FA and PL are ever going to let one manager have that power.

You're kidding yourselves thinking Jurgen just has to speak out regularly and this shit stops. How did his speaking out about fixtures go? Pissing in the wind, that's how.

• Upvote 1

Just now, Strontium Dog™ said:

Don't see Spurs winning it, they get shafted by VAR as much as we do. Someone else will be helped to the title.

City will probably eek it out. Deep squad and impossibly good luck with injuries. They’ve been fortunate in that department for years now, as it happens, despite a myth that said more about their defensive recruitment than the “crisis” certain people wanted to manufacture.

Just now, dockers_strike said:

The days of a manager haranguing refs to get favourable decisions ended long ago when ferguson stepped down. There's no way PGMOL, the FA and PL are ever going to let one manager have that power.

You're kidding yourselves thinking Jurgen just has to speak out regularly and this shit stops. How did his speaking out about fixtures go? Pissing in the wind, that's how.

Agree. If anything it'll get worse.

27 minutes ago, Simbo said:

Disappointing but that was a pen. We had a similar one given for a kick on Mo earlier in the season so we can’t complain.

Here y'go.

An attacker in control of the ball and shielding the ball gets kicked by a  defender.  That's a penalty.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HfEFF6oi184

Today we had a loose ball and an attacker and defender both going for it with their feet at a safe height; the attacker gets the ball first and the defender catches the attackers foot.  That's never a foul in a contact sport.

Just now, dockers_strike said:

Ferguson didn’t just speak out. As stated earlier in the thread, I doubt the “injuries” his English players were stricken by when internationals rolled around were a coincidence.

25 minutes ago, The Guest said:

We’ve half arsed both games and got fucked in both of them.  We should have completely fucked that game off in midweek.  We play shit sometimes when Mane starts but we always play shit when he doesn’t.  He needs to play the league games.

Salah is a knobhead and needs dropping for reacting like that.  He thinks he’s bigger than the club and should be managed differently to everyone else.

Mané has looked fucked. But I don’t understand the criticism of bringing Mo off. 

2 minutes ago, TheDrowningMan said:

City will probably eek it out. Deep squad and impossibly good luck with injuries. They’ve been fortunate in that department for years now, as it happens, despite a myth that said more about their defensive recruitment than the “crisis” certain people wanted to 

Your wet dream right there

• Upvote 1