Quantcast
Greatest Female Artist - 1st Round - Janet Jackson vs PJ Harvey - GF - General Forum - The Liverpool Way Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Bjornebye

Greatest Female Artist - 1st Round - Janet Jackson vs PJ Harvey

Greatest Female Artist - 1st Round - Janet Jackson vs PJ Harvey  

45 members have voted

This poll is closed to new votes
  1. 1. Greatest Female Artist - 1st Round - Janet Jackson vs PJ Harvey


  • Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 25/11/20 at 08:51

Recommended Posts

10 minutes ago, Code said:

PJ Harvey is music for people who hate life.

 

Dull, soulless and shite.

I've come to the conclusion that you know absolutely fuck all about music. 

  • Upvote 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Janet Jackson does my head in, especially those blatant Michael moves  spin round tip trilby, in those twattish videos. 

Haven't heard much of PJ Harvey but what I have she's preferable. So PJ it is, also I've just risen and shook my fist at the sky with acknowledgement of the new day so i should fit in quite nicely with Codes assessment. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, easytoslip said:

Janet Jackson does my head in, especially those blatant Michael moves  spin round tip trilby, in those twattish videos. 

Haven't heard much of PJ Harvey but what I have she's preferable. So PJ it is, also I've just risen and shook my fist at the sky with acknowledgement of the new day so i should fit in quite nicely with Codes assessment. 

I just think Janet Jackson is shit and got famous because of her brother's fame.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, KMD7 said:

PJ Harvey by a country mile. 

Yep, the quality and volume of her work should see her into the semis at least. These are two of my favourite songs ever, not just of hers-

 

 

 

  • Upvote 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I’ve been listening to one of those ‘This is...” Spotify playlists of PJ Harvey in the car for a week or two. I’ve only found maybe six or seven songs that’ve made me want to listen to again. 
 

I’m not similarly qualified to comment on Janet Jacko unfortunately. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Two genuinely great, albeit very different, artists. I’ve gone for Janet but PJ Harvey would be equally deserving. 

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, Harry's Lad said:

PJ Harvey. 

Janet Jackson is a Michael Jackson wannabe with tits.

More like something out of Five Star than Jacko.

Five Star were miles better than Janet Jackson.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Bjornebye said:

I've come to the conclusion that you know absolutely fuck all about music. 


Ive forgot more about music than you will ever know son.

 

Ive got paid to help people pick music and Ive been paid to play other people music.

 

If this tournament has showed us one thing, it is that English people are biased as fuck, so I’m obviously not surprised.

 

 

 

 

  • Upvote 6

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, Code said:


Ive forgot more about music than you will ever know son.

 

Ive got paid to help people pick music and Ive been paid to play other people music.

 

If this tournament has showed us one thing, it is that English people are biased as fuck, so I’m obviously not surprised.

 

 

 

 

 

Have to rep this. 

Ace.

  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×