Bjornebye

How Do You Slice Your Toast/Bread?

How Do You Slice Your Toast/Bread?   

27 members have voted

This poll is closed to new votes
  1. 1. How Do You Slice Your Toast/Bread?

• Rectangles. I like Beer, Brandy and The Beatles.
    • Triangles. I prefer Michael Jacksons work post Bad.

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 24/11/20 at 15:07

The thing with restaurant sliced toast is they will say four slices of toast which is actually just two as it’s a slice of bread cut in half. It’s like an away goal rule- it counts double if toasted. When they bring you a bread roll basket they don’t slice the rolls in half. But somehow it’s okay to slice toast, and over her it’s usually triangular. And then they bring out the little packets of jam and peanut butter and ....fucking shit fake marmalade. It’s a horror show. 

My ex wife used ask me to make her peanut butter toast.  I never sliced it and died a little inside every time. You stop eating peanut butter when you turn 10. 

4 hours ago, Nunavut Patrick said:

I think, going on the recent breakfast thread, that actually making toast and should be discussed before deciding whether or not to slice it or which geometric shape to slice it.

Correct answer is don’t fucking slice toast. 

Also some people put margarine on toast. Can you imagine that? 

What the fuck is margarine 

4 hours ago, VladimirIlyich said:

Stig has always been the one for me.

You live too far away 

6 hours ago, Nunavut Patrick said:

The thing with restaurant sliced toast is they will say four slices of toast which is actually just two as it’s a slice of bread cut in half. It’s like an away goal rule- it counts double if toasted. When they bring you a bread roll basket they don’t slice the rolls in half. But somehow it’s okay to slice toast, and over her it’s usually triangular. And then they bring out the little packets of jam and peanut butter and ....fucking shit fake marmalade. It’s a horror show. 

My ex wife used ask me to make her peanut butter toast.  I never sliced it and died a little inside every time. You stop eating peanut butter when you turn 10. 

Peanut butter is lovely and goes really well with brekkie dishes like porridge and granola. It's far too dry for bread though.

1 hour ago, Em City said:

Peanut butter is lovely and goes really well with brekkie dishes like porridge and granola. It's far too dry for bread though.

Needs jam on top of it.

I used to eat it all the time when I was a skinny cunt in my teens to put some weight on.

Don't have that problem anymore nowadays though!

• Upvote 1