Jump to content
Bjornebye

How Do You Slice Your Toast/Bread?

How Do You Slice Your Toast/Bread?   

27 members have voted

This poll is closed to new votes
  1. 1. How Do You Slice Your Toast/Bread?

    • Rectangles. I like Beer, Brandy and The Beatles.
    • Triangles. I prefer Michael Jacksons work post Bad.

  • Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 24/11/20 at 15:07

Recommended Posts

6 minutes ago, Bruce Spanner said:


Skips and Burtons ‘fish & chips’.

 

I was hungover and nostalgic.

Nice. can't stomach more tan one pack in a sitting but they are decent. Very nice flavour to them. Well by flavour I mean you may as well drink salt. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
54 minutes ago, John102 said:

Eugh that toast is criminally under done. Look at the sides. Still white. 

 

46 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

Yeah it looks like someone with a bladder problem has pissed on them 

 

43 minutes ago, mattyq said:

Looks suspiciously like marge has been used there

Won't anybody think of the children?

 

The picture is to illustrate how the toast is sliced, not as an example of how well toasted the bread is. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Anubis said:

 

 

 

The picture is to illustrate how the toast is sliced, not as an example of how well toasted the bread is. 

Yeah but the reality is it was like showing someone a pair of tits but the tits belong to Sonya off Eastenders 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
56 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

Yeah but the reality is it was like showing someone a pair of tits but the tits belong to Sonya off Eastenders 

I still find it hard to believe I've seen her clout, and now I have to go and bleach my eyeballs again.

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, General Dryness said:

I still find it hard to believe I've seen her clout, and now I have to go and bleach my eyeballs again.

Hahahaha 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 23/11/2020 at 16:23, Bruce Spanner said:

We have done this recently as I told you all I do a hybrid version, ‘cause I’m a genius and shit and not troubled by such lowly travails as this ‘debate’.

 

I’d make some toast and take a picture, but there's still no bread in the fucking house.


Here you go a far more functional, way of cutting.

 

FYI Tone it’s unsmoked back back, fried egg yolk, salty butter, Parmesan and rock salt and cracked black pepper. All on granary.

 

 

F410D2C7-B535-4090-AD2A-C626CCCC1737.jpeg

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, Bruce Spanner said:


Here you go a far more functional, way of cutting.

 

FYI Tone it’s unsmoked back back, fried egg yolk, salty butter, Parmesan and rock salt and cracked black pepper. All on granary.

 

 

F410D2C7-B535-4090-AD2A-C626CCCC1737.jpeg

I'm sure I read in a book that's how the SS used to cut their toast. It's banned in Germany now.

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Dougie Do'ins said:

I'm sure I read in a book that's how the SS used to cut their toast. It's banned in Germany now.


It might be part of the Übermensch and therefore a dangerous idea, not sure, Mick.

 

I’ll dig a copy of Nietzsche out later and check. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Bruce Spanner said:

it’s unsmoked back back, fried egg yolk, salty butter, Parmesan and rock salt and cracked black pepper.

 

For a moment I thought you were still talking about Sonya's gash there.

  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, YorkshireRed said:

During my dark days I produced an instructional video on how to make toast. It bombed due to it looking more like warm bread than toast. 
 

Not my finest hour. 

Could have been worse,you could have written a blog!

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Ne Moe Imya said:

Why are you weirdos slicing toast? It's bread. It's already sized just right for holding in your hands and eating.

 

Degenerates, all of you.

Andre the Giant over here 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I think, going on the recent breakfast thread, that actually making toast and should be discussed before deciding whether or not to slice it or which geometric shape to slice it.

 

Correct answer is don’t fucking slice toast. 
 

Also some people put margarine on toast. Can you imagine that? 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Nunavut Patrick said:

I think, going on the recent breakfast thread, that actually making toast and should be discussed before deciding whether or not to slice it or which geometric shape to slice it.

 

Correct answer is don’t fucking slice toast. 
 

Also some people put margarine on toast. Can you imagine that? 

 

I fear we may never get along on this topic. The real deviants are the fuckers who put a spread on butter or marge and then jam as well. Let's not even start on the cunts who leave butter or marge in the jam jar from not cleaning the knife.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×