You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

How Do You Slice Your Toast/Bread?

Bjornebye

How Do You Slice Your Toast/Bread?   

27 members have voted

1. 1. How Do You Slice Your Toast/Bread?

• Rectangles. I like Beer, Brandy and The Beatles.
    • Triangles. I prefer Michael Jacksons work post Bad.

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 24/11/20 at 15:07

6 minutes ago, Bruce Spanner said:

Skips and Burtons ‘fish & chips’.

I was hungover and nostalgic.

Nice. can't stomach more tan one pack in a sitting but they are decent. Very nice flavour to them. Well by flavour I mean you may as well drink salt. 

54 minutes ago, John102 said:

Eugh that toast is criminally under done. Look at the sides. Still white. 

46 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

Yeah it looks like someone with a bladder problem has pissed on them 

43 minutes ago, mattyq said:

Looks suspiciously like marge has been used there

Won't anybody think of the children?

The picture is to illustrate how the toast is sliced, not as an example of how well toasted the bread is. 

Just now, Anubis said:

The picture is to illustrate how the toast is sliced, not as an example of how well toasted the bread is. 

Yeah but the reality is it was like showing someone a pair of tits but the tits belong to Sonya off Eastenders 

On 23/11/2020 at 16:23, Bruce Spanner said:

We have done this recently as I told you all I do a hybrid version, ‘cause I’m a genius and shit and not troubled by such lowly travails as this ‘debate’.

I’d make some toast and take a picture, but there's still no bread in the fucking house.

Here you go a far more functional, way of cutting.

FYI Tone it’s unsmoked back back, fried egg yolk, salty butter, Parmesan and rock salt and cracked black pepper. All on granary.

F410D2C7-B535-4090-AD2A-C626CCCC1737.jpeg

• Upvote 1

9 minutes ago, Bruce Spanner said:

Here you go a far more functional, way of cutting.

FYI Tone it’s unsmoked back back, fried egg yolk, salty butter, Parmesan and rock salt and cracked black pepper. All on granary.

F410D2C7-B535-4090-AD2A-C626CCCC1737.jpeg

I'm sure I read in a book that's how the SS used to cut their toast. It's banned in Germany now.

• Upvote 1

• 5 months later...

I think, going on the recent breakfast thread, that actually making toast and should be discussed before deciding whether or not to slice it or which geometric shape to slice it.

Correct answer is don’t fucking slice toast. 

Also some people put margarine on toast. Can you imagine that? 

2 minutes ago, Nunavut Patrick said:

I think, going on the recent breakfast thread, that actually making toast and should be discussed before deciding whether or not to slice it or which geometric shape to slice it.

Correct answer is don’t fucking slice toast. 

Also some people put margarine on toast. Can you imagine that? 

I fear we may never get along on this topic. The real deviants are the fuckers who put a spread on butter or marge and then jam as well. Let's not even start on the cunts who leave butter or marge in the jam jar from not cleaning the knife.