Quantcast
Actors that put you off watching a film - Page 7 - GF - General Forum - The Liverpool Way Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Section_31

Actors that put you off watching a film

What cracks me up about Adam Sandler is that he's always portrayed as having superhuman strength in movies like Happy Gilmour and The Waterboy when, in reality, he's an average height chubster.

He also has the haircut of the kid in school who always had knits, despite being worth hundreds of millions of dollars.

• Upvote 2

16 hours ago, lebron said:

Keanu Reeves

Adam Sandler

There's obviously loads of other poor actors, but whenever those two release a film and it gets a 6 or 7 out of 10 review (which in itself is a rarity), I automatically detract 2 points (and most times defer from watching it). Time and money saved!

The only true wisdom is in knowing that you know nothing. 

image.png

• Upvote 2

16 hours ago, Doctor Troy said:

Adam Sandler. His films must make tons of money in America because virtually everyone I know in this country hates him. He just plays the same character in every film.

Vince Vaughn is the same, typical average American guy, likes beer, one of those cuntsbin real life who shouts out unfunny jokes and thinks he's a big ladies man in every film. However, he was good in Brawl in Cell Block 99 which was brutal. 

Robert Pattison, wont bother with that new Batman film when it comes out.

Sandler movies are the most-watched thing on Netflix. That's why he commands stupid money from them to make bad films. 

27 minutes ago, Chris said:

Sandler movies are the most-watched thing on Netflix. That's why he commands stupid money from them to make bad films. 

It's called "stupid money" for a reason. 

2 minutes ago, Colonel Kurtz said:

Nurse Jackie is just Carmela in witness protection after she has left Tony and shopped him to the Feds. 

carmela.jpg

I'm half way through season 4 you absolute cunt 

52 minutes ago, Elite said:

I don't mind Adam Sandler to be honest. His films are okay to watch with your kids.

To be fair he did one on Netflix where he's a jeweller recently and it was decent. 

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, Section_31 said:

To be fair he did one on Netflix where he's a jeweller recently and it was decent. 

Yeah good film that. 

Plus its got Julia Fox in it and she's a gem and a half

EPs9YCuWsAArddg.jpg uncut-gems-julia-fox-01-750x500.jpg

Yeah, there's definitely talent there - he was really good as an Iraq war vet in something a while back - but obviously the allure of pocketing millions for doing his "derp, I'm the waterboy" thing is too strong to resist.

The Rock is also watchable in one film, fighting with my family (which is boss btw) where he plays himself.

He looks ridiculous in anything else though, he's just a bizarre looking man, meatheads of the 80s at least looked like they were in proportion, he looks like Ram Man.

Gravity is boss too, has to be seen in the pictures though. When the Shuttle's arm starts spinning I was blown away. Soundtrack to that scene is top drawer too.

16 minutes ago, Aw Geez said:

I'd love to put my bollocks in the bullock

I’d love to treat her to a chippy tea from the Lobster Pot, then spend all night talking at her, boring her rigid.

• Upvote 2

2 hours ago, Dougie Do'ins said:

Sandra Bullock can fuck off too.

Bullock should get a pass for those leggings in Demolition Man 

And Speed as well

4703d30bc9fd4262dcedcfdcfd7bc6b1.jpg