Quantcast
Actors that put you off watching a film - Page 5 - GF - General Forum - The Liverpool Way Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Section_31

Actors that put you off watching a film

9 minutes ago, Mook said:

I'm still in shock that there's blokes who like Dirty Dancing.

An ex of mine once forced me to watch it & we nearly broke up, this was about half an hour into it as well (I didn't see any more of it). Films for menopausal fucking morons.

Check our Mr Testosterone over here. 

9 minutes ago, Mook said:

I'm still in shock that there's blokes who like Dirty Dancing.

An ex of mine once forced me to watch it & we nearly broke up, this was about half an hour into it as well (I didn't see any more of it). Films for menopausal fucking morons.

When Stig gets binbagged, he usually deals with it by curling up on the nearest available sofa with a big glass of wine and Bridfet Jones Diary on the TV.

You know, like a girl would.

Just now, General Dryness said:

When Stig gets binbagged, he usually deals with it by curling up on the nearest available sofa with a big glass of wine and Bridfet Jones Diary on the TV.

You know, like a girl would.

*Bridget you thick twat. 

And no, I can't stand it. Too far fetched. 

1 minute ago, General Dryness said:

Speed typing with sausage fingers. The kind you like up your arse.

Thats Mook. 

3 minutes ago, J-V said:

Charlie Hunnam

Ray Winstone

Charlie Hunnam is woeful but he's great in SoA. 

Ray Winstone - Sexy Beast, Scum, Nil By Mouth, Love Honour Obey, The Departed .....

Can’t really stand anything by The Rock however one actor who’s films I have tried to avoid in recent years is Nicholas Cage as he’s made so many shite films the last few years.

Recently, he threw me off guard with a decent film so I let my usually stern defences down and watched “Left Behind” on Netflix - it was absolutely dreadful.

He’s pretty much phoning in his performance throughout, not a decent actor in the whole cast, all set to music sounding like it’s played on a 1990’s school keyboard. Absolutely dreadful. 

I gave him two chances recently and he’s blown it already.

He's back on the Embargo list.

Fuck you, Nicholas Cage!!

• Upvote 1

There was a bloke on RAWK who was trying to make his way through every Nicholas Cage film he had ever been in, in chronological order. It's an act of lunacy and I'm not sure if he succeeded or died in the attempt. 

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, cloggypop said:

There was a bloke on RAWK who was trying to make his way through every Nicholas Cage film he had ever been in, in chronological order. It's an act of lunacy and I'm not sure if he succeeded or died in the attempt. 

He should have just waterboarded himself for a few days instead.

13 minutes ago, Dougie Do'ins said:

Can't put my finger on it but for some reason just the sight of Nicole Kidman pisses me right off.

Have you tried it with your eyes wide shut??

• Upvote 4

1 hour ago, General Dryness said:

Speed typing with sausage fingers. The kind you like up your arse.

1 hour ago, Bjornebye said:

Thats Mook. 

You like Mook's fingers up your arse?

11 hours ago, Section_31 said:

It's funny when you consider the grief Schwarzenegger used to get for his acting, yet nobody since has been able to carry films on their name alone to the extent he has. The Rock was presumably seen by the industry as the heir apparent, but erm...nah. 

Schwartenegger. Hardly seen a film he's been in other than sending himself up,like Twins.

12 minutes ago, VladimirIlyich said:

Schwartenegger. Hardly seen a film he's been in other than sending himself up,like Twins.

Here's another, TheRock, I couldn't watch anything he's been, also that cunt with the Pony tail that  beats everyone up, unwatchable. 

Another is that Van Dam fella, he's last too. 

• Upvote 1