You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Actors that put you off watching a film

Section_31

Dustin Hoffman....Yeah he's made some great movies classics even like Papillion and Midnight Cowboy but it's his voice it just grates on me and then throw in the overacting (don't even get me started on Rainman) and shite like staying up for three days solid to get in character for the torture scenes in Marathon Man ..As Laurence Olivier said to him "why not try acting dear boy"

9 minutes ago, VERBAL DIARRHEA said:

Olivia Colman, not many films like but she can fuck off.

Watch Tyrannosaur.

Not what you'd call a feel-good movie (it starts with an alcoholic kicking his dog to death, then goes downhill) but it's brilliant and she's great in it.

Hugh Fucking Grant.

If he's in anything my missus has to watch it.

What makes it worse is he was shagging Liz Hurley and couldn't resist a nosh off some fat brass in a car.

So not only is he a piss poor actor, he's also an idiotic bellend.

I mean come on, it's a Liz Hurley in her prime we're talking about here.

45 minutes ago, easytoslip said:

Tom Cruise

Sylvester Stallone 

Will Ferrell

Arnold Schwarzenegger. 

Christ alive. 

26 minutes ago, AngryofTuebrook said:

Watch Tyrannosaur.

Not what you'd call a feel-good movie (it starts with an alcoholic kicking his dog to death, then goes downhill) but it's brilliant and she's great in it.

Seriously grim that. 

23 minutes ago, Harry's Lad said:

Hugh Fucking Grant.

If he's in anything my missus has to watch it.

What makes it worse is he was shagging Liz Hurley and couldn't resist a nosh off some fat brass in a car.

So not only is he a piss poor actor, he's also an idiotic bellend.

I mean come on, it's a Liz Hurley in her prime we're talking about here.

tenor.gif?itemid=14136486

36 minutes ago, General Dryness said:

I'm a regular traveller on the Adam Sandler Hate Bus. I just cant stand the cunt, and I'm proud to say that up to this very moment I haven't watched a single film of his all the way through.

Take that, Sandler. 

If you're ever bored this is worth a watch. Reckons Sandler is a blaggard in the real sense of the word.

• Upvote 1