You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Actors that put you off watching a film

Section_31

What cracks me up about Adam Sandler is that he's always portrayed as having superhuman strength in movies like Happy Gilmour and The Waterboy when, in reality, he's an average height chubster.

He also has the haircut of the kid in school who always had knits, despite being worth hundreds of millions of dollars.

• Upvote 2

16 hours ago, lebron said:

Keanu Reeves

Adam Sandler

There's obviously loads of other poor actors, but whenever those two release a film and it gets a 6 or 7 out of 10 review (which in itself is a rarity), I automatically detract 2 points (and most times defer from watching it). Time and money saved!

The only true wisdom is in knowing that you know nothing. 

image.png

• Upvote 2

16 hours ago, Doctor Troy said:

Adam Sandler. His films must make tons of money in America because virtually everyone I know in this country hates him. He just plays the same character in every film.

Vince Vaughn is the same, typical average American guy, likes beer, one of those cuntsbin real life who shouts out unfunny jokes and thinks he's a big ladies man in every film. However, he was good in Brawl in Cell Block 99 which was brutal. 

Robert Pattison, wont bother with that new Batman film when it comes out.

Sandler movies are the most-watched thing on Netflix. That's why he commands stupid money from them to make bad films. 

The Rock is also watchable in one film, fighting with my family (which is boss btw) where he plays himself.

He looks ridiculous in anything else though, he's just a bizarre looking man, meatheads of the 80s at least looked like they were in proportion, he looks like Ram Man.

Haha we’ve just put The Meg on the projector in bed. Seen it before but thought it would be funny on the big screen. Half tired anyway so not arsed but it reminded me. Jason Statham, I tend to steer clear of his stuff especially if he’s the lead role Crank and the like