You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Actors that put you off watching a film

Section_31

9 minutes ago, Mook said:

I'm still in shock that there's blokes who like Dirty Dancing.

An ex of mine once forced me to watch it & we nearly broke up, this was about half an hour into it as well (I didn't see any more of it). Films for menopausal fucking morons.

Check our Mr Testosterone over here. 

9 minutes ago, Mook said:

I'm still in shock that there's blokes who like Dirty Dancing.

An ex of mine once forced me to watch it & we nearly broke up, this was about half an hour into it as well (I didn't see any more of it). Films for menopausal fucking morons.

When Stig gets binbagged, he usually deals with it by curling up on the nearest available sofa with a big glass of wine and Bridfet Jones Diary on the TV.

You know, like a girl would.

Just now, General Dryness said:

When Stig gets binbagged, he usually deals with it by curling up on the nearest available sofa with a big glass of wine and Bridfet Jones Diary on the TV.

You know, like a girl would.

*Bridget you thick twat. 

And no, I can't stand it. Too far fetched. 

Can’t really stand anything by The Rock however one actor who’s films I have tried to avoid in recent years is Nicholas Cage as he’s made so many shite films the last few years.

Recently, he threw me off guard with a decent film so I let my usually stern defences down and watched “Left Behind” on Netflix - it was absolutely dreadful.

He’s pretty much phoning in his performance throughout, not a decent actor in the whole cast, all set to music sounding like it’s played on a 1990’s school keyboard. Absolutely dreadful. 

I gave him two chances recently and he’s blown it already.

He's back on the Embargo list.

Fuck you, Nicholas Cage!!

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, cloggypop said:

There was a bloke on RAWK who was trying to make his way through every Nicholas Cage film he had ever been in, in chronological order. It's an act of lunacy and I'm not sure if he succeeded or died in the attempt. 

He should have just waterboarded himself for a few days instead.

11 hours ago, Section_31 said:

It's funny when you consider the grief Schwarzenegger used to get for his acting, yet nobody since has been able to carry films on their name alone to the extent he has. The Rock was presumably seen by the industry as the heir apparent, but erm...nah. 

Schwartenegger. Hardly seen a film he's been in other than sending himself up,like Twins.

12 minutes ago, VladimirIlyich said:

Schwartenegger. Hardly seen a film he's been in other than sending himself up,like Twins.

Here's another, TheRock, I couldn't watch anything he's been, also that cunt with the Pony tail that  beats everyone up, unwatchable. 

Another is that Van Dam fella, he's last too. 

• Upvote 1