You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Greatest Female Artist - 1st Round - Stevie Nicks vs Madonna

Bjornebye

Greatest Female Artist - 1st Round - Stevie Nicks vs Madonna  

45 members have voted

1. 1. Greatest Female Artist - 1st Round - Stevie Nicks vs Madonna

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 22/11/20 at 18:47

This tie wasn't due for a few days but seeing as its Saturday night I thought I'd give us the heavyweight tie of the round. Sorry Stevie Nicks lovers (I'm one too) you'll get your chance with Fleetwood Mac in the next tournament but Madonna has to go through here. In-fact madonna should probably win the whole thing. She might be a manly child-stockpiling weird cunt but she's one of the greats. 

• Upvote 6

3 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

This tie wasn't due for a few days but seeing as its Saturday night I thought I'd give us the heavyweight tie of the round. Sorry Stevie Nicks lovers (I'm one too) you'll get your chance with Fleetwood Mac in the next tournament but Madonna has to go through here. In-fact madonna should probably win the whole thing. She might be a manly child-stockpiling weird cunt but she's one of the greats. 

Agree entirely.  Not the best voice, good dancer, incredible writer, enduring artist, game changer.

edit - and I love Stevie Nicks', solo stuff included, she's an icon herself, but Madonna is on another level.

Madonna doesn't really belong in it as compared to the great female singers but because of her output for over 30 years in Pop music my vote goes to her, though i hope no one has actually bought any of her records and gone home and listened to it as that would be strange. 

I always thought Mcvie had the much better voice than Nicks. 

Madonna is a brazen hussy too, so it's Madonna. 

1 minute ago, VladimirIlyich said:

Madonna is fuckin awful,although she's made some very catchy tunes.Stevie Nicks is a very good singer whether as a soloist or as part of legendary band Fleetwood Mac. I think people are just trying to piss off Tony here.

Wait till he hears my opinion on custard creams ....